Pixelsky.net, Fairly new European Server 4GB Ram i7 CPU. (Whitelist) 20slots (NO LAG!)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, Hippo here

I\'m 16 years old and I\'m looking for a server with a mature audience where you can work together without being spawnkilled or have your starting ship stolen. I\'d like to find a server where the faction mechanics in the game are actually used. A whitelist is still the best solution for this problem, since there still aren\'t any mods or plugins to help servers with this. Also, almost all of the servers have terrible lag since the Yogscast posted their video and the playerbase went skyhigh. so I hereby apply as member of the server and I hope to get accepted as soon as possible.

IGN: Hippothalamus

Greetings, Hippo

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ello,

I\'m after a sever to start playing and learning on, preferabbly one that\'s in europe and doesn\'t lag!

My IGN is Kenjico and I hope you guys let me come play!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    looking to join, sweden, only me, but I might invite more to this thread if they get intrested :) I play a lot of starmade.

I\'m, 25 year old and I\'m a serious gamer.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i\'m 16 and i\'m looking for a server to rp in and make some friends and not get shot on sight

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would really like to join this server, i\'m19 years old, and getting quite god at making ships.

IGN: Semteagon

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If theres still room on the server i\'d love to join in on the fun. 26 , denmark.

Tried couple of servers but none seems to stay up long enough for you to begin or have fun, spawn always destroyed and people just killing each others. Or the dreadfull lag.

Wanna try make a spacestation, own a planet etc. So looking for a good server.

Cheers. Moped

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello. I would like to join this server, because then I don\'t have to deal with lag and people shooting my ship while building it.

I am 15 years old from Norway.

IGN: Smax

Reaction score
    I\'d love to join too. I want a nice friendly time with creative people who accepts and respects other players ships, unless we officially declare wartime or deathmatch funzies! I already got a nice little ship in singleplayer built so i\'m a noob but grasped the basics at least :)
    I\'m quite of a perfectionist so usually my designs favor asthetics rather than function :)

Would be awesome to build grander stuff together and man the guns on each others ships!

IGN: Baleur

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ll be adding more people in about an hour, you\'ll get a pm if you\'re invited to join us :)

Quick server restart before i let more people on (i\'ve told the people already online they need to finish up :D) and i need dinner first :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Didn\'t i see you with a ship named Die that had the shape of a Nazi cross? ..

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN : Awj555

I live in England, pretty new so not to great at fighting perfer building ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Jormung

Hello! I\'m trying to find a nice server that has no griefing whatsoever, a good connection, players that are nice and that has a good max speed :) I\'m just a humble player looking for a server! Hope you accept me :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:Antigrunt

Hi! :D

I\'m looking for a fun server to start on and explore. I haven\'t played much, but I\'m friendly and willing to help people if they need it. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'d love to join. I have decent knowledge of the game and have been helping people out in the support chat for a couple of days now

IGN Errors4l (Yes, that\'s a lowercase L, some people think it\'s 41 for some reason)

Hope to be able to get online soon :)