Pixelsky.net, Fairly new European Server 4GB Ram i7 CPU. (Whitelist) 20slots (NO LAG!)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    New server is up and running smoothly, spawn is protected and at peace, shop is 100% whole.

Players in Factions gets their ship protected so no one outside that faction can enter them.

I restock spawn shop several times a day :)

Ship Speed has been increased from 50 to 80 :)

PM me or write an application in this thread to get access.

Remember to include your IGN :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello!

Me and 3 friends are very intressted in joining. Were from sweden and were 21, 22, and 24 years old.

We whould love to start this adventure with you!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to join :) I\'m looking for friendly people to play with and explore, also work together instead of killing each other...

I know a bit about the game and could help if needed ;)

I am 16, and mature. (I\'m from the UK!)

PM me please!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey dude

I\'m looking for some action and a server!

I\'m 25 and from Denmark. Havent been playing for too long though, but I\'ll be a pro in no time ;)

Pm. with details if you would like me on your server.

Do you have any skype, TS, vent, or anything like that?

Reaction score
    Id say the same for top but id like to join too, been abit annoyed to the fact where sometimes i get kicked and can\'t return to other servers for no aparent reason, so one who whould work decently surely fits my terms.

13, Portugal

Knowledge... same as the one above.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to join.My knowledge is pretty basic but i want to learn more and go on many adventures with you guys.I´m 16 (soon 17) and from Germany.I will help anyone when my knowledge is enough for it.And I also am ready for piratehunting :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hello i am from belize and i am 15 years old, i am mature and am willing to cooperate with anyone whou would need it, and am craving an adventure with friendly server buddies. My knowlege of the game is very limited but i am very eager to learn, and to help in anyway that i can

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Evenin my name is mads and i am 15 from norway :)

I would love to play on the server and have fun teamplaying and building awesome shet

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Wow that\'s a lot of replies :)

I\'m currently configuring the server and it will be up in a moment, i\'ll be pm those of you who are accepted soon with the server hostname, once you reply to that with your IGN i will whitelist you :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I really hope it\'s not too late for me!

I\'d like to join this server because I think it will turn out to be a good one. I\'m not interested in pvp or anything like that. I\'m planing to join it with my friend so we can play together.

I\'m 12 and mature, (not screaming, trolling, swearing, or anything similar)

I\'m from Croatia and speak English and German, if that will be usefull in some way. I\'m also looking forward for microphone chat (Teamspeak, Skype), if possible.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Could you post when you\'ve sent out all the whitelists so we know when we\'ve either been accepted or decilined :)?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    First round of invites has gone out. 9x in total, as i will need space for myself, i will post again when we are accepting more. If you didn\'t get a PM from me, sorry, maybe next time :/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Anyway i would like to reform my whitelist thing so i have a better chance for the next batch as i realise my last one was absolute shait..

Hello my name is mads i am a 15 year old gamer from norway. I would love to join the server and help out other people and have fun.. i am very experiensed and creative and i am up for any challenge i have built several gaint space stations and ships that are fully walkable and manuvrable :D

Thanks for the chance;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'d like to join if it\'s not too late.

I know a good deal about the game and I\'m english.

Send me a message on skype or on here if I can.

Starmade: Gerbil

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Added 3 more, Sorry to those who didn\'t get accepted this time either, try reposting in this thread. Maybe there\'s something you can do to make your post more appealing?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi StarForge,
    me and 4 mates (22 - 24 yo) are looking to join a server. we come from a minecraft background, with a dedicated MC server hosted by multiplay, and active mumble/teamspeak users. we are looking for a SM server where we can colaborate in a team to build a fleet. currently i run a server from my PC for StarMade, but its not 24/7, and its a lonely universe with the 5 of us. an invite would be apprecaited. of course i can give you an invite for a private MineCraft server for thanks.

Regards

Jono

EDIT: IGN is JonoDZ