Pistons? Or something similar...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Regardless of what your opinion is you have to say why you think so, and both you, I and everyone else knows that neither you, me or everyone else apart from Schema himself can decide anything. Also suggestions are not allways ment for the game as is, some suggestions are ment for when the game is more done while other suggestions are ment to make the game more done.

Reaction score
    Even if it isn\'t implememnted for a long time, it is still something this game could use.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I agree and it could work with my idea with Lua on blocks and linking the blocks together: http://star-made.org/content/lua-code-blocks-functions-0

Reaction score
    i STILL think that a Simplified Ugo Craft would be the best option. the possibilities would be endless! we would build simple things from sliding doors and doors that swing out, to rotating radar dishes, to complicated a hell things like a god damn Transformer deathstar. it could even be used asthetically, slanted wings and armor panneling, spinning thrusters on the back of a ship. So many things could be done with just a modified docking system of some sort.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    +1 great suggestion.

And why do so many people think that this is about landing gears?

Reaction score
    Ugocraft would NOT be compatible with this game, simply because the engine is totally different. Adding this would be extremely time consuming, seeing as you would need to rewrite the code to allow for rotation, which the game doesn\'t need, especially seeing as we have plexdoors, and possibly pistons.