Pirate SpaceStations

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys so after 3 ships and and hour or 2, I finally managed to destroy all the turrets on a pirate SpaceStations.

Can anyone tell me if I can now make the Station my own??

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    You can drop a faction block in the station - and that\'s about it. Maybe in the future stations will have some core and will be actually manageable like ships, right now it\'s just walls and modules combined together in space. Want to make it your own - just move in.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thing is the stations already have a fraction modual for the pirates will mine just negate theirs??

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m having a similar problem, I\'ve destroyed all the turrets but I can\'t do anything to the base not even open the loot chests because it\'s owned by the pirate faction. Plus their faction block doesn\'t seem to be able to be removed or destroyed.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    faction blocks have 99% armour i think so you just have to have a powerful weapon to take it down

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    One of the ones I have attacked had 2 blocks one went down easy, i\'ll try using a mega cannon at some point and see what I can do

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I destroyed the block with a large antimatter cannon, so it is definitely possible to do. The chests have an ungodly amount of resources, so they might need to be nerfed, in order to balance gameplay. (one chest contained several hundred blocks of level 5 ore, which sells for 1 million credits each.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Nice thanks for trying man had still been trying to find the place again ha ah forgot to write down the co-ordenates

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i just missiled the center of there stasion and broke the loot chests took the loot and ran

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just sit there shooting the station\'s faction module--right next to the station\'s navigation marker--until you destroy it. Hint, it\'ll take a while to do so...

After that, just put your own faction module in.

By the way, I\'d suggest you install some shield blocks in the four energy columns the station has. As it is, enemy attacks will leave a whole lot of holes in your new station.