Pirate Nerf?

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    The actual save for the server is the server-database folder. Ask your hosting company if it isnt listed

Reaction score
    Great update, these are typically some of those neat little features that the community loves. I\'m glad that there\'s variable pirate difficulty now, that should match anybody\'s need :P

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Omni, if Schema were to decide to redesign the launcher are you in charge of that, or is that more of a different field than 3d modelling & texturing?

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Schema next time you get free time like this can you implement a playable third person view like warthunder?

Reaction score
    there\'s way more important stuff to do.

Fix player controlled turrets. Add their promised directional settings.

And that big optimization thing that was mentioned, if possible.

Then the new weapons.

These four things matter. Everything else is wasted time before these ones get finished.

Reaction score
    Whenever I had to delete the file for starmade and start all over again, I was always forced to use cheats. This was because every time that I created a new world, there was over a dozen pirates just waiting nearby for me to leave the shop. This made early progression difficult, and almost impossible. But this could make my life a little easier.

therimmer96

Reaction score
    Relax and read the comments. Schema has been working on them, this was a small break from the boring bit of making the game.They need to post new features regularly as if we dont get news, we all flip our shit and think schema died, but if we get news, we complain he is wasting time on other stuff.

Reaction score
    Changes to the launcher currently are all Schema, though I\'d say it\'s safe to assume the launcher will be significantly redesigned at some point and that means me. It\'s not the same field as modeling/animating, but I do more than just model and animate. :)

therimmer96

Reaction score
    Please make the list of players in a faction scrollable. This is ridiculous

Reaction score
    If we\'re talking about factions, please fix the monstrous lag in the faction list. My PC can kinda handle lots of large ships (tested on illusive, and in local), with 50 fps, but I get only like 1 or 2 fps in the faction list.

Master1398

Keep calm and quit raging
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    http://files.star-made.org/build/

and use the password dev + username dev