Pingperfect.com StarMade Server Hosting

Reaction score
    StarMade Dedicated Server Hosting US/EU/UK

Pingperfect are an established Game server provider who pride ourselves on providing the very best services at cheap prices. Our global network is tuned for the very best ping no matter where you are and its growing all the time.

StarMade Dedicated Server Hosting US/EU/UK

£0.30/$0.47 per slot
    Minimum order 20 slots gives you 1GB ram
    Every additional 10 slots above minimum gives you an additional 512MB ram

Link to Gameserver page - http://pingperfect.com/gameserver2.php

Direct link to StarMade - http://pingperfect.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

All our Starmade servers are hosted on our latest Intel E5 machines with a minimum of 64GB of ram 1Gb/s connections and SSD's for blazing fast performance, we have 4 Datacenters to choose from both hand picked and visited by ourselves to ensure the fastest possible speeds (Paris/St Louis/New York/Los Angeles)

One click updates, FTP access, Full access to all configurable settings through the web panel, free no obligation 24 hour trial to make sure you are happy with the server.

Upgrade/Downgrade/cancel anytime, Auto crash restarts, free webhosting/Mumble server

Any questions or queries let me know by forum reply or by submitting a ticket on our site.

Other Services and information

Game Server Hosting
    - Over 60 games available
    - Worldwide network tuned for perfect pings
    - Very competitive prices
    - 24/7 Expert help
    - Support via Tickets, Xfire, Skype, Livechat

Virtual Dedicated Servers
    - UK based
    - 24/7 Expert help
    - VDS's hosted on high end hardware

Admin Bots
    - Perfect way to automatically admin your gameserver
    - hosted on the same server as your gameserver to maximize speed

Webhosting
    - UK based webhosting
    - 24/7 Expert help

Web Design
    - contact us today for professional web design

Why choose Pingperfect?

- All Pingperfect Staff are gamers who want to help build communities, clans and enjoy some good old-fashioned gaming.

- All of our staff are highly qualified in the latest technologies and have expert understanding of the all aspects of gameservers

- 7 world wide Datacenter locations which are chosen specifically for gaming performance not costs!

UK: London
    EU: France / Germany
    USA: St Louis / New York / Los Angeles / Seattle

- All gameservers are fully protected by our own in-house backup strategies in case you need to retrieve vital game configs.

- All servers are on 1Gigabit Ports with unlimited traffic

- Servers are setup within 10 minutes of receiving payments and we have a 24/7/365 support ticket system should you need to contact us.

All servers come with free webhosting and mysql database

We accept payment via PayPal (you can also pay via credit/debit card using PayPal)

In the very unlikely event that you are not happy with our gameservers, all of our gameservers come with a 48 hour 100% money back guarantee

Reactions: generalBLT13

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Infinite Havoc is proudly hosted by PingPerfect. I would never consider using another host, and proudly advertise their name in chat. They have been very good to us, and would never recommend using another host. When they say "24/7/365" support, they are absolutely right. sometimes it seems like the poor guy who has cope with me trying to remember the date of a back up I need at 3 am. The level of support is second to none. I proudly advertise them wherever I can.

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    Infinite Havoc is proudly hosted by PingPerfect. I would never consider using another host, and proudly advertise their name in chat. They have been very good to us, and would never recommend using another host. When they say "24/7/365" support, they are absolutely right. sometimes it seems like the poor guy who has cope with me trying to remember the date of a back up I need at 3 am. The level of support is second to none. I proudly advertise them wherever I can.
    i agree 100%, my server runs smoother then other ones i have played on and i am also happy with the quality of pingperfect's services. Also the prices are nice too :D

Reactions: therimmer96
    Reaction score
    Thank you for the kind words guys, we do try our best to keep everything running as well as it can for everyone :)
    On another note - new things

New to Pingperfect - Dedicated gameservers, get your dedi (UK only) for the silly price of £45 a month, specs below. These servers will be available on the 24th May and we anticipate they will sell fast so reserve yours by putting in a support ticket

8GB Ram
    1000GB HDD
    2x Dual 3.02Ghz Processors (4 cores total)
    1000GB Bandwidth
    1 Dedicated IP Address
    100mbps port (upgradable to 1gbit)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Starmade 40k has been hosted by PingPerfect for the last 3 months and until now I have no problems to report.
    They definetely give what you pay for. The price is also nice.

Reaction score
    Finally a starmade server host that responds to customers quickly and provides excellent service.

Reaction score
    I have never bought a server before and I am wondering how am I able to access to server files or be able to change configs in the server? Is it sent remotely? Or do I have to tell you?

therimmer96

Reaction score
    I have never bought a server before and I am wondering how am I able to access to server files or be able to change configs in the server? Is it sent remotely? Or do I have to tell you?
    you have full FTP access to your game servers files, and an online file manager incase you cant FTP

Reaction score
    To re-iterate we dont check the forum that often so the best (and official way) to get through to us is as therimmer says, open a support ticket

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Im going to be quite honest.
    Pingperfect looks suspiciously similar to KissNode.

therimmer96

Reaction score
    Im going to be quite honest.
    Pingperfect looks suspiciously similar to KissNode.
    Clearly you haven't looked very well.

PingPerfect have more locations, more games, lower prices, offers voice services, offers web services, etc...

therimmer96

Reaction score
    From what i have seen it's similar in some aspects, but w/e.
    the fact they are hosting companies? of course they have similarities, but coming and claiming the same is a little bit rude to both parties

Reaction score
    Not quite sure how we are alike apart from the fact we both host StarMade, their website looks very different. If their post on the forums looks similar its possible they have taken inspiration from ours as we were here before them. It doesnt bother us to be honest if people are trying to emulate us it must mean we are doing somthing right :)

But to confirm, Pingperfect and Kissnode are two very different companies