Per-Pixel error

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello,im not really sure what is causing this...i am in the loading screen and when it hits a 100% it gives me this "ErrorDialogException: ERROR-DIALOG-EXCEPTION: data//shader/perpixel/perpixel.vert.glsl, data//shader/perpixel/perpixel.frag.gsls"...no idea what or how its causing this..tried deleting the folder and redownloading it but that didn't work..i also sent a error report just in case.Someone please help me on this i haven't even been able to play with wonderful looking game yet :(

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    This error is almost always caused by an intel graphics card with old drivers. A driver update most of the times resolves this error.
    If if doesn't work. make sure, your graphics card at least supports OpenGL 2.1 though. If it still doesn't work, or you don't know where to look for that, feel free to send in an error report with the CrashAndBugReport.jar tool in your StarMade directory.
    I hope I was able to help,
    cheers,
    - schema

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When i updated it the game didn't even change...it still did the same thing but this time added a "LINK STATUS:0"....no idea what to do...this thing is driving me crazy i just wanna play this game! D:

Reaction score
    I had the same error, you need to update your drivers. Do you know what graphics card you have? If so, PM me and I can lend a hand.