Pavlov Corp. Shipyard

Reaction score
    Hi There,

Pavlov Corp. now sign up for a shipyard thread on Starmadedock !

Why now ? Why never before ? Why is the earth near spherical ?

My main purpose here is to harvest some reviews, tips and tricks. None of the less, i have to confess that i see starmade projects like diets. Telling people what you are doing is a good way to keep motivated. :LOL:

Thank you all to be kind with my english :cool: and feel free to participate to this thread ! (y)

Archives
    "Soul Keeper Escape Pod" https://starmadedock.net/content/soul-keeper-escape-pod.7055/
    "Soul Keeper Bay" https://starmadedock.net/content/soul-keeper-bay.7057/

Up to date builds
    Starter ships

Starter ship - "Day One" https://starmadedock.net/content/say-one-starter-ship.7680/

Industrials

Construction helper - The Guppy https://starmadedock.net/content/the-guppy-turret-dispenser.7691/

Transportation

Speedster - The Yellow Speedmarine

Salvagers

Drone - Scavlov https://starmadedock.net/content/scavlov-light-miner-drone.7693/

Projects

Pavlov The Great Digger

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Pavlov The Great Digger - Project -

What is it about ?

After the design of my starter ship, i'm just jumping to another scale project. A 600m long ship. It's purpose will be to be a mobile minning base with defence capabilities and able to fight some vanilla type pirates's ships and stations. No use of any kind of external software, just old school hand design :whistle:

Day One

For now, its dimensions are 77 x 203 x 600. 600m long will be the definitive max lenght.

I got some hesitency about the kind of armor to use. In my first intention, this ship must be cheap for being the first "capital" ship. But i kind alike its style and maybe want to make it stronger for being able to fight in pvp with some big ships.

My two possible answers to this headbang on a virtual wall are :

- Make it in basic even with a good thikness for being able to change it with advance for another edition "Mk Rich ppl"
    - Make it with basic without thickness and with a lot of free space for being more affordable in early game and make another with good armor.

Really dont know for now. :mad:

Last update for today !

A part of the shell is made and the central hangar is born ! :whistle:

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Hi there !

Some news from my ongoing project :)

The general shape is %60 finished. For having some more fun than taking my hairs off smoothling the hull, i started some RP interior.

The command level hall with the start of the biome and the "tree lift"

The med bay

and its "working" scanner

As you can see, it's far from done. For now, it's a ~ 40 hours job. I added some systems like reactor and shield. Actually, the reactor can provide 7 175 000 e/s with %100 stability and some buffer. Shields are up to 11 592 750 hp with a 1 215 825 recharge.

The missing chunks bug isn't helping me as you can see on missing rays :mad::-p

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I just added 4 AMS to my Pavlov. I had forgot how it was a pain in the A to spawn turrets, to go take it, add some reactors and thrusters (especially now) and dock it for making this loop again and again and again.... How to dock 30 or so AMS without going crazy ?

That's why i built "The Guppy" ! A construction helper with telescopic arms for docking turrets after spawning a bunch of them and being able to distibute it along the destination hull :)

It can pick up to 50m diameter entities for docking them with minimal effort ! :)

It's not far from being released ! I just have a few interior and logic stuff to do before :)

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    The Guppy is alive :)

- Arms abble to dock entities between diamater 0 and 66m.
    - 5 lovely yellow speedsters
    - 12 Fat Ams

I'm gonna land some turrets on my ongoing projects :ROFLMAO:

It's really bigger than needed. I've planned to make some Guppy Mods. The "arms controler" is a dockable entity and can be replaced by another kind.... I've some ideas in mind.

I think i got my "industrial" work horse !

Soon in the content section :)

Reaction score
    Because reviews are usefull, Scavlov is updated. Thx to Mchain, you'll now can have more shield, more powa, more thrust, twice the amount of cargo and a rail canopee access :)

Don't hesitate to review or feedback, I really appreciate that :)

FYI :a Guppy update is coming, with more features :)