Paris Class Heavy Frigtae FGG-320 "Southern Comfort"

Reaction score
    it looks great.. keep up the good work, i like the turret designs.. almost match my turrets for the Talos in design features, well done

Reaction score
    Im going to go out on a limb here and say you\'re a fan of halo. i dont know, just a feeling.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    roenilli@ Awesome avatar pic!

So how much damage per a second does it do?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes sir you would be very correct :P played every single halo game availible except the halo combat evolved anniversary edition and the mini game that just come out for smart phones the halo spartan asssault

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    okay maybe i did copy yours.. just kidding :p the only decent render i could find for the point defense guns had it come out like that and that was after 3 redesigns on my part for not being satisfied with how i did it. I\'ll have to take a look at that talos and see just how close they are :)

Reaction score
    my avatar is the ebon hawk.. we used them as pirates on my first server i played on and i captured one and had to redesign the front due to too much damage, so i made angry domo.. lol

Maddawg i am ok with people using my turrets or turret designs on there ships.. i basically coppied world war 2 battleship turrets and gave them a futuristic feel to them.

http://imgur.com/a/w4Dyp#0

this is the talos, so you dont have to go searching for it :)

cant wait till yours is finished

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    THAT is the talos lol i loved that one i actually have a picture of it saved on my cell phone. I didn\'t realize you had already named it! lol but with the turrets i was just messing around i\'m a very light-hearted person that tries to make people laugh all the time :p It\'s a great feeling knowing people that produce such amazing ships like yours wanting to see my project finished and like it! :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    damage per second.. were you referring to the frigate or roenilli\'s ebon hawk/ domo?

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Roe changed pic boo hoo!!! I was reffering to your Frigate Maddawg

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    stats are based on damage in weapon systems computer and if all parts of the system hit the target once.

Mac Cannon: 374.2 x 16: 5987.2

Defensive Missile Batteries: 158.5 x 250: 39625 (doubt this number is accurate, due to varying block lenghts and you dont see 250 missle fire..the lowest damage rating was used to give this one a guestimate)

Harpoon Nukes (been calling them Shiva\'s.. learn something new everyday!): 379.2 x 12: 4550.4

Point Defense Guns: 208.6 Per barrel- 417.2 Per turret: All turrets firing together and all land one hit per barrel: 5006.4

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Thats a lot of damage! Three of these with A.I would destroy anything near them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i\'d hate to see one coming at me just because of shear size let alone for or five lol

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is the cargo area of the ship. it will contain stairwells to each of the 7 levels along with freight evelators and be filled with goodies like cargo containers, turret parts, maybe even a warthog or two! :p

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    How are you going to make a warthog?!?!?!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    tried to come up with something that looked similar to a wart hog but with proper sizing and scales it looked more like a terrible lego car.. but the scorpions i put in looked semi nice :)