Paris Class Heavy Frigtae FGG-320 "Southern Comfort"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    So this is only my second ship I've produced so far in Star made. As I am a huge fan of the Halo Series (all of them) I Figured why not reproduce one of my favorite ships of all time. I present the Paris Class Heavy Frigate FGG-320, The UNSC SOUTHERN COMFORT. She's actually a little over scaled believe it or not! she's 8 meters wider, 44 meters taller, and 32 meters longer than her Halo: Reach counterparts. This project has been roughly three months in the making due to work and girlfriends haha, but i have produced a full exterior so far. Interior details have been put on a halt minus some reactor details i already had produced during the exterior build. Looking forward to completing this project once i solve some java low memory issues. Anyways, thank you guys in advance for viewing my ship and i look forward to your feedback!

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    So you say this is your first ship? Well done!

Reaction score
    if i was playing halo reach and looked at the savanna i woulnt tell the differnce(beside it saying the name on it...)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    its my second ship but first actual project! lol but thank you mrFURB im glad you approve of it! :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I actually wanted to do a recreation of the picture of the frigates over Szurdok Ridge.. but unfortunetly 748,228 blocks plus an planet do not mix well for frame rates.. :(

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Amazing better than the UNSC Nevada and possibly the Brooklyn Destroyer!!! (Really a Frigate)

Where do I download?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Well, I\'m impressed.

Going to make this avaiable for download?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    its great to think someone with such great ship designs as yourself approving of mine incap thank you i really do appreciate it. :) but as far as downloading it im not sure i want to make it downloadable just yet i\'m kinda in between doing that or not. but first and foremost i have an interior to complete and fix my power comsumption issue

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I appreciate it but its not THAT good now lol and yes i have seen the brooklyn destroyer. i\'ve done quite a bit of searching the website looking at ships before i decided mine was something worthy of the site :p but back to downloading it has to be finished before i make a final decision to make it downloadable.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Well good luck and I hope your finished soon!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    And I understand not wanting to make it downloadable just yet.

I especially like those point defense guns and the way you\'ve done those missile silos.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I tried to get it as close i actual scale and design as possible the turrets were difficult to find pics that show decent details and shapes of them. I originally was going to make them closed like the actual in game figate but I decided to have them opened so they will actually fire sd-bb missileSam goes for the defensive middle batteries on the sides, sde of the , and the top and bottom of the engine . they all fire as one. the Mac cannon fires dummy missiles out the front. And the Shiva tactical nukes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I hope so too but the only interior parts I have part of a bridge putting together. I plan on having a functional hanger bay and repair station with six pelicans and sabres that are functional. Along with several decks that include medical bay, mess hall, freight storage with elevators, eni e rooms, bridge, navigation room, captains quarter, crew quarters, prep room. Ground vehicle storage and quite a few others that I just can\'t think to list lol :p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thank you braydoss I really appreciate the positive feedback you guys are ing me stay motivated to get this thing finished sooner! :)

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I have a good Saber ship I got. You want me to give you it?