Overheated ships - Turn to derelict if not rebooted

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    This place is a suggestion forum, where players make suggestions, discuss them, and evaluate the usefulness of suggestions. Why is that a problem for you?
    It's not a problem for me.

Why isn't it in the game yet
    That is what I took issue with.

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Sorry if it sounded in the wrong way. English isn't my native. Wasn't going to sound demanding in any way.
    Ah, quite alright then. For future reference, something like, "I can't believe this isn't part of the game yet..." is less 'in your face'.

I also probably overreacted a little, and for that I apologize.

Benevolent27

Join the Dark Side
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Perhaps a little less drama in this thread is warranted, as it is simply a suggestion to have overheated entities go derelict. lol

Reaction score
    How about the scav and other npc factions clean up ships database side. Then in the future I hope we can send salvage fleets to do the same thing. If scrapped ships gave back some resources this would be another form of resource collection for factions.

Benevolent27

Join the Dark Side
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    How about the scav and other npc factions clean up ships database side. Then in the future I hope we can send salvage fleets to do the same thing. If scrapped ships gave back some resources this would be another form of resource collection for factions.
    Sure, I like the sound of that. But realistically speaking, how would they know?