Outlaw Star Inspired

Reaction score
    Awsome show and an awsome ship. Too bad we cant make some arms.
    btw i usually listen to the OST while playing Starmade.

Reaction score
    We were debating on making static arms for nostalgic purposes but decided against it since it was just another thing to cause collision issues lol.

Reaction score
    The inside is very detailed and roamable as well, sub ether drive is highly detailed on the inside too. This beast fires off 140 missile volleys ( 24x BB per wing, 62x BB on the top turret bottom turrets a salvager but interchangable with more missiles for an additional 62x BB missiles, 15x Heat Seeking per wing), has 18 anti-matter cannons, maxed powergrid and shielding, full radar jammers and cloaking.

The ships components are broken up along the entire ship so a focused attack will not completely disable her, the turrets are interchangable I have made turrets for all missile types, antimatter cannons, repair cannons, and the salvage cannons. And to boot she sports 2 matching shuttles on either side that come complete with storage, small anitmatter cannons and BB missiles for quick hit and run shopping trips.
    If there is enough interest on here I may just post up the blueprints for her and her supporting turrets + shuttle ^_^

All the parts in this pic are uploaded, I am working on putting shields on the optional turrets then those will be as well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    amazing work man!

id prolly pee my pants and run if i saw that thing bearing down on me!

Reaction score
    @Canadian : So the thought came up (on piece in chat another in comms) about how the arms could be done. It of course like the actual outlaw star, would make the ship require multiple pilots though.

So as there is the ability for turrets to look in all directions, make a set of turrets in the shape of grappler arms, have a pilot in each one coordinating the attack together. essentially the idea is to get the two arms to grab the enemy ship and hold it in front of the main body long enough to get some good hits in. AMs to hold the shields down and a good missile volley, mixed with some good release timing should do the trick. The main question in all of this is -> Will the physics engine get angry at us for pulling this maneuver?

Reaction score
    Hmmmm....more than one person in the ship......sounds fimilar.....i wonder why :P

Reaction score
    Awsome! Can you share the file of the ship? I want to mess around with it.