Orion Class Battlestar

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1

===For Immediate Public Release===

Construction crews are ready to announce the completion of the main Mess Hall and Recreational Room! The room is an all use room where crew can gather to socialize, relax, participate in games. Often, card games can be seen being played here. The fore bulkhead is decorated with a memorial to fallen pilots and an honor to the squadrons of the Colonial Fleet.

=====================================================================================================

Contact your local Colonial Fleet Liaison for details!

SO SAY WE ALL
    ===End Transmission===
    =====================================================================================================​

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!

TODAY ONLY: There will be a one-day-only pre release of Osiris, as the ship is all but completed! The release will be for today only, and will be removed sometime tomorrow.

You missed your chance!
    Download it Today!

*NOTE: THIS SHIP IS NOT FINAL AND IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU SPAWN THE SHIP FIRST IN CREATIVE FIRST TO VERIFY THE SHIP IS WORKING TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
    =====================================================================================================

SO SAY WE ALL
    ===End Transmission===

Last edited:

Randomo

Commander
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6

;) hehe. I am so tired to day so you actually got me, but that being said, it is after twelve. For me anyway.

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!

;) hehe. I am so tired to day so you actually got me, but that being said, it is after twelve. For me anyway.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA I'm glad I got someone! Happy April Fools. Note, that's NOT acutally my battlestar.

Sorry, Randomo but you were my intended target with this.

Randomo

Commander
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    MWAHAHAHAHAHA I'm glad I got someone! Happy April Fools. Note, that's NOT acutally my battlestar.

Sorry, Randomo but you were my intended target with this.
    Well, atleast you and the Valkyrie had fun. I just need sleep.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Little gift I picked up while building and playing with new fleet commands!

Two little vipers flying CAP with Osiris :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!

Construction crews are ready to announce the completion of the Combat Information Center! This station performs both the functions of a bridge and the CIC in naval parlance, as the vessels are also steered from the CIC. This room has all the needed equipment to run the entire ship. The Battlestar is unable to fully function in any regard without the CIC.

SO SAY WE ALL
    ===End Transmission===
    =====================================================================================================​

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!

Construction crews are ready to announce the completion of the Electronic Warfare Suite. This system is part of the support ship function of the ship. This system uses classified means to jam the FTL drives of nearby ships, and can be used as a support ship for a larger Battlestar to attack.

SO SAY WE ALL
    ===End Transmission===

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Wow it's been too long. I have made more progress, but thats not what this is about.
    Unfortunately, my Motherboard gave up the ghost so I'll be offline until I get a replacement part. It'll be at least ten days before I'm on to work, and my excuse for not posting earlier with updates is AP exams and other school exams, though the school year is drawing to a close.

Take care all!

Randomo

Commander
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Wow it's been too long. I have made more progress, but thats not what this is about.
    Unfortunately, my Motherboard gave up the ghost so I'll be offline until I get a replacement part. It'll be at least ten days before I'm on to work, and my excuse for not posting earlier with updates is AP exams and other school exams, though the school year is drawing to a close.

Take care all!
    Good thing you'll be back. Hate to see the Osiris go to waste. School's a pain in the ass.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Good thing you'll be back. Hate to see the Osiris go to waste. School's a pain in the ass.
    Well actually I'm down to filling in systems and wiring up the last logic, all rooms have been built!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Project may be terminated. I have lost all local files, and the server I used just went through a data wipe. My most recent salvageable backup is just the hull of the ship itself, no corridors, rooms, or ships. I can't recover from data loss like this.

Reaction score
    Yikes. How'd you lose local files? I'd also suggest checking with the server's owners, see if there's an untouched backup somewhere.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Yikes. How'd you lose local files? I'd also suggest checking with the server's owners, see if there's an untouched backup somewhere.
    Local files got hit by data corruption in the OS that required a reinstall. I thought I had my starmade files but I grabbed the wrong install of Starmade as a backup. That install is nine months old.

I am working with the server owners but it is very unlikely.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Project is back online, I repeat project is BACK!! I found a completely up to date version and so work shall commence at once!