Ony one (2,2,2) shop spawns at ver 0.09473

Reaction score
    server config but it\'s not a fix... It will then be EVERY single system if you go past the 0.5 limit.

Reaction score
    Having this problem too, it is seriouosly annoying...I\'m sure it will get fixed. That\'s what Alpha testers are for, we find issues, the devs fix um. Just hope he gets this one fixed soon ;-)

Reaction score
    *Cough* Alpha game, people *Cough*

Also, seeing as schema is the only one working on this, and all i see here is whining about how it is broken, you guys kinda have to grow up and wait for fixes, seeing as it isnt as easy as most of you seem to think.

Reaction score
    Am I the only one getting \'shopping centre\' sectors filled with shops?

Reaction score
    We are just trying make sure its seen. No need to be a bitch. I could easily say hire more help and sell the game for a higher cost ;) Also do you even own the game? As in paid?

Just reporting the most game breaking bug right now that prevents us even running a server for how many weeks now?

Grow the fuck up.

Reaction score
    I make one statement, and you go way over the top about it, calling me a bitch and whatnot.

So, if anyone needs to grow up, it is you.

Also, sure i dont own it, but hey, i could just be waiting till it becomes more expensive.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Don\'t be a prick, Kane. Flaunting around that you bought the game is ignorant and stupid.

Reaction score
    lawl, Don\'t be fanboys. I just reported a bug and was attacked. Fanboys will be fanboys. Hell this will just open for another attack from you I\'m sure. Can\'t ever control yourselves ;)

qq

Reaction score
    Fanboys of what?

The others only backed me up because you were a complete ass.

Also, continuing to be an ass usually gets you in a bit of trouble.

Reaction score
    Protip Kane, you weren\'t \'attacked\' and it wasn\'t because you reported a bug, you were called out due to you being an ass...and are continuing to do so.

Anyway let\'s get this mother back on track: The next update might fix this, but what is especially strange is that shops don\'t spawn normally after that security update. What caused this madness in that update?

Reaction score
    hey guys, I think I have an idea why it\'s doing this.

It\'s possible that, in the last update, the shop spawn number is being changed into an integer somewhere, rounding it either up or down. If this is the case, no shops would spawn if the probability is less than 0.5, since it would be rounded down to 0. But if the probability is 0.5 or higher, it would be rounded up to 1, spawning a station in each system.

This describes the behavior some people are describing, and is also relatively easy to fix (just need to find the place it\'s doing this, and change integer to double or whatever).

Hope this helps with fixing the issue.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just stared playing the game again. I have this problem too.
    Any news on fixing it?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    ( HotFix )

The first bug is a bug that causes faction relations to randomly change.

The second one is a bug that looks like lag when playing the game longer. After some time playing placing, removing, or harvesting blocks seem to have a 5-10 second delay to update. This is now fixed.

-....-

2 months 5 days ago this BUG posted was her. FIX the bugs that kill the game. Fuck the rest.

My name tells how bad this is. Worst fucking bug I\'ve seen in my entire life. Burn down all the food shops in town and you are going to see how bad this is. Everyone who lives there moves to next town.... ( Q:Admin.. Can you spawn 1 more shop at my sector room plz?? A: I have alredy spawnd 4shops today. ) The server have a roll that only 1new/day are allowd to spawn. Never works when every shop is dead by this time of the day. We are 20 and max 60 players every day. Admins is loging in by new names to be allowd to play the game now... Server down to fix this (shit) thay say,... I got removed form admin list in the Starmade server to.... I\'m happy for that. I do not get shit job spawning shops and killing buging enemy ships. The HotFix bugs never was a problem for us. We got plugins to fix the server side. ( Admins coding.)

Reaction score
    On the flip side, you can up the restock rates for shops and have one single massive trading hub.

Reaction score
    Just stopped by to check if there was any change to this? I tried reading the dev patch notes but I might be missing it.