OFFICIAL US Test Server - Closed

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Edit: The server is closed due to technical difficulties!

Hello Spacefarers!

The Official Starmade Testserver (US) is online again!

If you encounter any problems with the server please report them here!

Thanks and enjoy!

OFFICIAL US Test Server - 72.201.179.64:4242

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Big thanks to you VA for helping me with this!

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    I\'m not completely sure this is server-side, but it\'s not happening in any other server, at least not as badly.
    When a block is mined or destroyed, it isn\'t updated visually for about 5 seconds. During that time it acts like a \'ghost\' block. Pleeaaaase let this server be at least thrice as powerful as the previous \'official\' one.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m excited to try this server out.
    VA, do you host this on your own hardware? Or do you pay to have it hosted?
    Either way, I\'d be happy to make a paypal donation monthly to help with fees or hardware.
    Let me know chief!

Cheers

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is still Beetlebears box and Im just administrating it for schema to take the workload off his shoulders.
    Keep in mind that playing on this server is a very direct way to support the development of Starmade! Schema has full access to everything thats loggedon the server - especially the valuable dump logs in case something strange happens!
    Also, as Schema mentioned, this server is no high-end server! This can lead to some problems but its also very helpful for Schema to debug StarMade. Performance issues and certain bugs surface much earlier on a weaker server than on a high-end system. If StarMade runs smooth on a weaker server it will be even more performant on a stronger server!
    So again - if you support this server you directly support the development! Please report any issues you encounter with as much details as possible!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Servers updated and back online! Go and produce errors for schema to fix! He wills it! =)