Status
    Not open for further replies.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Care to shed a little light on the process and timetable you guys are going to use to view and qualify this metric ass-load of submissions?
    Well saber and I will be getting on it immediately.

We need to DL them all and get them onto a server, could be tomorrow before we start looking at them.

After that I imagine it will take a few days worth of time, in between all the other work we have to do.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Hm, is there a possibility to change what filename a blueprint has after uploaded to the Community Content Section? I unfortunately uploaded the Blueprint of my Fleet with the wrong file name format. Even when uploading an Update it doesn't change. Or do i have to make a whole new Upload in the Community Content Section?
    Dont worry about it. There is a chance a lot of these will have randomized names when downloaded due to some issue players have reported.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    DANGIT! Gotta get the rack downloaded, then I'll be in. But it might be too late.
    We will accept yours. I will also be checking the dock for any additional downloads for about 30 minutes. Thats it though. Thread is getting locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.