Official discussion: Is Schema even real?

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    Should we really be taking advise about grammar from a guy who worships an orb?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Should we really be taking advise about grammar from a guy who worships an orb?
    Perhaps, but this orb worshiper also writes things sometimes, so I think he's reliable.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    S.C.H.E.M.A. - Super Computing High Energy Mechanical Agent

The latest in feline artificial life technology. Just fuel it with a little milk once in a while and watch it go!

I would laugh if Schema put a robot cat called Schema in the game somewhere.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I suspect that the avatar on the own site long ago were Schema's human keepers.

Also, don't doubt the guy, he puts in 20-hour days on this game.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I'm not sure where some of you are getting your information from....

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    ...though it helps that all the schine team is sworn to secrecy that this topic came up at all

Reactions: Mariux

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Schema the cat is holding them hostage in exchange for doing human things that he can't do. Spread the word. Free the dev team

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    We have no obligation, but I and others think it's amusing to leave you all with minimal information :D
    Don't worry, we enjoy the challenge of finding the information. For instance, determining that Schema was not the result of the Flanagan Institute attempting to give cats Newtype abilities was quite a satisfying endeavor.

Schema the cat is holding them hostage in exchange for doing human things that he can't do. Spread the word. Free the dev team
    That was misinformation spread by Beatlebear after their falling-out. I'd send you a link to the police report if it wasn't in a "secure" server.
    Also if Schema needs human things done he usually asks the one of the Promesbergers to do that.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Beetlebear is an actual beetlebear, Schema defeated him in a duel to the death and went on to enslave some humans (The dev team) for the glory of Schemadom

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Technically speaking, Beetlebear's carapace was made of bone, not chiten. He's actually a turtlebear, if you want to be specific. (I ran into him at PAX last year. He was trying to make his own game. It wasn't going well)

Reaction score
    This particular definition is vague; according to it, everything that is not fiction is real.
    However, according to the definition of some synonyms an AI wouldn't be.
    How can life be real if Jayden's eyebrows aren't even real?

Reactions: Snk
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Schema is most likely a human, most other animals can't type or even do precise movements like humans. It would take a long time to teach an animal that isn't human how to code, they probably would only be able to copy humans. Humans are the only animals that would be able to code a game. You could make so an animals could type but it would be extremely hard to make so it can code by it self without any help.
    Okay, this was a joke

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Schema is most likely a human, most other animals can't type or even do precise movements like humans. It would take a long time to teach an animal that isn't human how to code, they probably would only be able to copy humans. Humans are the only animals that would be able to code a game. You could make so an animals could type but it would be extremely hard to make so it can code by it self without any help.
    You know, sometimes cats have a better time sensing humor than humans. It's pretty genius. I don't see why a cat can't code if it has better social skills than a lot of people.