Bug Objects created in shipyard disappearing after loggoff

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Built exactly 3 things in the shipyard, 2 turrets and a small shuttle.

All three of these has simply disappeared between logoff and login.

I presumed the first turret was some sort of server save error and shrugged it off but after making a new one, docking that to to my ship, then making a shuttle and docking that to my station, both disappeared between logoff sunday afternoon and login a few minutes ago.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    YES I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE, except on the scale of a capital ship. I'll dock the ship to my base, and I'll log off. Come back later and find the turrets have either disappeared or undocked and are spiraling into deep space.

AndyP , I'm gonna shoot you those BPs for both the station and the ship when I get home from work.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Makes me a little leery of making anything in the yard .... the blocks lost aren't that big a deal, 2 AMS turrets and a small scooter shuttle but thrice bitten ...........

Reaction score
    • Tester
    could you explain or list the steps you have taken to build the ship and attach the turrets ?
    where did you use a blueprint and for what?
    where did you use a design and how?
    did you place any blocks by hand while docked to the shipyard anchor?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I did not use the yard to build the ship or place the rail axis points on the ship.
    The turrets were blueprints converted to design, design used to create turrets in shipyard.
    Turrets were then undocked from shipyard and moved to ship and docked to rail axis normally.

Shuttle was also converted from blueprint, undocked then docked to rail basic on station.

No blocks placed by hand.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    Ok .. i will try to build a ship in parts then this evening to replicate that

did you use the turrets docker to undock or the button from the shipyard would be my last question for now ?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    could you explain or list the steps you have taken to build the ship and attach the turrets ?
    where did you use a blueprint and for what?
    where did you use a design and how?
    did you place any blocks by hand while docked to the shipyard anchor?
    For me:
    1. Turn ship blueprint into design
    2. Stick design in shipyard and load it
    3. Select "Construct from design"
    4. After ship has constructed, either undock via shipyard or get in and undock
    5. Dock to base
    6. Log off/leave the sector
    7. ???
    8. Return
    9. All turrets are now undocked.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Side note: IN case I wasn't clear earlier, these were not turrets attached to a ship when constructed, these were turrets constructed by themselves in the ship yard then moved to a ship that was NOT yard build and docked to that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Had a similar problem,
    - i created a ship with some doors docked to it
    - then i DEconstructed it with the shipyard function to a design
    - When i hit to load that design it says something like the structure doesnt fit. If i relogin it can be loaded and constructed without errors.

Another bug:
    - i deleted a design in the shipyard cargo.
    - Then i created a new design with the exact same name, and after some building and unloading it said when i wanted to reload it that the data was corrupt...