Obi's Large Rant (This is for you mods)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It saddens me to see stuff like this, knowing fully that this could happen to any of us at any time. And to see arguments and \'wars\' over this stuff makes me wonder when it will happen next. As to a solution for the problem, don\'t bring personal stuff on the Internet. Like anything. Your first name or the color of your shirt is fine, but anything else should be avoided.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    There are three kinds of people in this world. Those who help, those who humiliate, and those who are neutral. Clearly a bunch of you have been more immature of yourselves than I have.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Pinning this on all of us is ignorant and naive. Every time, and I mean every time, you popped up in public you would derail whatever we were talking about and purposely steer it towards a flame war. This is not just our fault; if you realized that much of the community would be more open to you.

Reaction score
    Alright.

What I can see on this thread is butthurt. Lots of butthurt. Simply stating it, this is all a stupid Faction war, or at least, started by it. The easiest way to stop the problem I can see is to have Krosulhah, leave Obi the hell alone and Obi do the same. You\'ve both made your points that you don\'t like eachother, so stop going out of your ways to make the other feel bad. It makes you both look very immature.

Obi, from what I can tell through everyone\'s posts; people don\'t like you because you self pity, and attempt to direct attention towards yourself, primarily, negitive attention. Probably the best way to go about this, as many people have said, is to make a new account, but personally, I find that a tad... Extreme. Perhaps you should simply leave your faction to someone else and go about afterwords as a normal player. Factions are usually just uneeded stress to deal with. But if you do decide that this isn\'t the best course of action, then put an end to this stupid flame war. It\'s gotten out of hand, and someone has to be the bigger man and stop. Krosulhah doesn\'t seem like he\'ll be the bigger man, either.

Anyway. Deal with the consiquinces of your actions, and fix them.

Reaction score
    Okay, look, I don\'t know bout you, but whatever you think you know bout obi, there was prolly been a good reason, i am been building ships for him, and you know what? there have been times that he could have done something stupid when I was innoccent, just like the \"rumors\" that go around, but you know what? He didn\'t, he used logic, so even if he once did something stupid, he changed, I had faith, I tried what everyone else was too afraid to do, and guess what? It worked! Call me stupid, Idc, just give this man a second chance, let him use chat, it is a small gift that even \"bradly\" gets to keep (despite his common trouble causing things). How come Obi can\'t chat? Huh? I don\'t get it, that confuses me... I wish there was a better way to communicate said ideas on forums that DIDNT use typing, cause typing is so, easily misstook, and people, easily offended (Trust me, I am one of those people, I just try to see past it, to see the truth and not be blinded by my rage created by my assumtions.) Its just chat, a small thing, plz, just plz, even if you make it so that others can\'t see him, but he can see others, or perhapse on the condition that he is tagged as \"offline\" when he gets on, maybe? There must be something!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I will not make a new account and start over again.

I will not abandon my faction.

Why do I even come to these forums anymore? I have no idea. I like to be with those who actually appreciate having me on my forums, and we all get along fine and not bicker as much as I do and you all do. I may have ruined my reputation, but I promise you this: the Rebel Alliance will soon gain enough power to prove itself one of the best factions ever formed in the StarMade community. Now leave us be, or there will be war.

Reaction score
    Please stop. I did try to respect you, and for a long time, I supported you. However, perhaps just apologizing to kros is the best course of action? It is hard for me to believe that after seeing this entire thread, you STILL are attempting to draw pity for yourself. That will not earn you respect. I mean this in the nicest possible way, but please, please swallow your pride, and stop with the bad habits that you have developed. That is the only foreseeable way that you could earn back your good reputation and forum privileges. Please think long and hard about your next course of action.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    U think ur the only one sufering in real life? My cousins grandma has been in a nursing home for 6 months because a stupid five year old let his massive dog jump on her. She fell and hasn\'t been able to walk until just recently. THE KID LEFT HER ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD! Yes that did happen. And another note, im struggling with a certain subject in school. I have high 90s in the others, but that one teacher is stupid hard on marking. She took one of my friends project as an example for later years because her project was amazing but only gave her a 87%. How am i to keep up with that? I am stressed about other things and some keep coming back from the past. I stress lots but i dont lose it. U have caused many flame wars and blame it on ur stress, but thats not a reason. ITS an excuse. Please note this is not meant to hurt anyone but i felt i should finally post something like this

-Awesome270

loyal member of the RA

Reaction score
    • Wiki Contributor
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    The winning move is a simple one: Don\'t play the game.

Not literally the game, though. In this case, \'game\' is an analogy for this argument.

Now get out of this thread and win!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    That is the only thing that doesn\'t sadden me, the self-pity. You want to hear some real suffering? My mother died when I was in fifth grade, 2 other family members of mine have gotten cancer as well. I was homeless for a period of time, and I\'m pretty sure my few real life friends hate me. If that\'s not enough for you I could go get my list if stuff that\'s happened to me from the age of 6 until now. Be happy with what you have god damnit. If you met me you would see that I am the cheeriest mother-(bad word) around. If you can\'t do that, then stop complaining.

Reaction score
    \"Why do I even come to these forums anymore? I have no idea. I like to be with those who actually appreciate having me on my forums, and we all get along fine and not bicker as much as I do and you all do. I may have ruined my reputation, but I promise you this: the Rebel Alliance will soon gain enough power to prove itself one of the best factions ever formed in the StarMade community. Now leave us be, or there will be war.\"

This is exactly what I was talking about. I don\'t care if you\'re on the forums or not. But you should also learn that a faction on a game won\'t make any difference outside of the factions thread. Threats are pointless, most people on the game don\'t give two shits about factions, attempting to create a reputation with one is ambitious at best. Factions have no power outside their server/forum thread, remember that.

Legolas is correct in his post, at least take that into consideration. Swallow your pride and be the bigger man.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Any DFN comment on this thread from this comment down is counted as spam, and will recieve punishment as such.

Reaction score
    I have decided to take some points from some comments, and this is what i have decided to do:

TO be honest, I truly do not care about me and Obi arguing anymore, As it causes more shit than it needs to, also, he has no need to apologize, as i did enough shitslinging as it is, so if anything, the apology should be mine,

Sorry Obi, i realize your problems, but sometimes you annoy me beyond anything else, but i shall try to hold my comments back from now.

Reaction score
    Let him have chat back. If he goes back to the old path of what he did, then he can just be banned again, but really, it probably infuriates him, not being able to talk to people around here, and twice as hard to defend himself should the need arise.

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    How about as i was being angry about yeasterday in chat. And got a bit ragey rage rage...

I dont know obi, and didnt even say more then perhaps 3 words to him... But

Just ignore Obi when he is a douche and encourage him when he is nice..

In what world does it help to insult, rant, flame, rage and bully another player because they are who they are?

I can be a Effing douchebag sometimes yes.. but im only human and so are obi.