Obi's Large Rant (This is for you mods)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Well this thread was clearly the wrong way to go but I did it purposely to propose a deal with the community. Yes, a deal. Here\'s what happens: I will still have a say in the community. I will be allowed to once again have chat. I will discuss about non-aggressive topics, which means there will be no more flame wars. If you don\'t want me, then ignore me. I\'m not doing anything wrong unless I insult. And if I do, I will receive a punishment. But, if there is an insult directed toward me, then the one who said it shall be punished, according to the rules of the StarMade forums and the equal rights for every member.

Note: Annoyance isn\'t me talking. It\'s me actually causing a problem.

Reaction score
    No Offense mate, but you cannot just demand that you have all this, as the mods have final say.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    So basically we should let you back onto chat so you can rage like normal and anyone who tells you to shut up should be banned?

You don\'t get to make demands. You aren\'t in any posistion to. For everyone\'s sake, and your own, stop acting like we owe you something and grow up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    \"I will discuss about non-aggressive topics, which means there will be no more flame wars.\"

Read the text.

Reaction score
    And you made it sound like these things were going to happen whether anybody else wanted em or not.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    \"...but I did it purposely to propose a deal with the community. Yes, a deal.\"

Is that demanding? This is why people always do this. They misunderstand me and puts us in bad situations.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Sorry but I don\'t take advice from my pea-sized brain enemies who try causing another flame war.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Is a stupid idea.

It would be more sensible for you to use the PM function....

CES

Reaction score
    A flame war is not likely to be caused by your getting another account

As opposed to, say, comparing someone\'s mental prowess to that of a pea

Reaction score
    Control yourself obi. You need to realize that the community is not out to get you. Your reputation is. The best thing for you to do would be simply to swallow your pride, and make an apology to those whom you have made demands to and tried to drag down. Also, please restore zoro\'s brain to its normal size, it is rude and childish.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Um, what did I do wrong? Annoyance apparently. Zoro is zoro, and he will always be like that. There\'s no need to apologize to anyone at this time, maybe the mods, but not those who actually need to apologize.

Reaction score
    Sorry but what do you wean with the last sentence? Do you mean to say you do not want to apologize to those who you would need to apologize to? I mean you said that there is no need at this time, so will there be a proper time for this, as an offense allready happened?

Pholopalus

あなたは笑う、あなたは失う
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I am locking this thread for now as it is turning into unnessicary arguing.