NuclearFun's Ships

Reaction score
    Hi, happy that i got someone into Babylon 5^^
    (if you are into big ships, have you seen the Ragnarov from OmegacyBran?)
    yep I have it installed :) also im constructing a 1600+ meter long capital ship/titan etc

Reaction score
    Hi there!

My newest Ships:

The Banshee - Cruiser:

Download-Banshee

And the "Bowhead" Harvester:

Harvester Download

Kronos - Fleet Command Battleship:

Lots of turrets, big hangars, heavy weapons and shielding... it would be the center of a fleet or could work all alone in the dark...

It got a little update since the last upload, and i it will get (cosmetic) updates when the game performance gets better again (hopefully)...

The Kronos was the end of a line of ships i did: it started with the basic design (which just kind of makes sense to me, compact and sturdy)
    The Phobos:

it already had the basic structure, the front hangar opening, escape pods and the use of big turrets.
    I got fhe front hangar opening from the Earth Alliance Ships of Babylon 5 like the Warlock Destroyer:

(i absolutely love Babylon 5... and especially their ship design)
    Then there was the Atlas to test the design for the hullplating:

The Kronos will get further updates when the performance of the game increases...
    Stats right now:

Download Kronos

Another Reupload: The Hades Destroyer

Sadly after the latest Updates its propulsion system is really bad with energy efficiency.
    It main role is to field those 2 heavy long range turrets.

Download Hades

I have started reworking a few of my old ships for a future upload (since the awesome light update the interior of some older vessels could make you blind ;) but that will still take a while...
    ahh the hades another personal favorite of mine!

Reaction score
    Nuclearfun how much FPS do you get in the Nemesis dreadnought in the latest update? because in the past I got 60+ FPS with a 40%-60% CPU usage and now I get 0-10 FPS and a 99% CPU usage? and its my favorite ship of all time :(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Amazing ships dude, especially the Kronos (but the other ones are great aswell). Keep up the good work! do you play on a server? if so, which one?

Reaction score
    I currently only play Singleplayer, and not as much as i would like to ....a lot of ships remain unbuilt ;-)

Reaction score
    hey nuclearfun I found a design error in the atlas. the front two of the 6 ice crystal towers on the top of the ship are missing ice crystals in the back I took a screen ship but it was way to big for the server to process lol.

Reaction score
    hey nuclearfun I found a design error in the atlas. the front two of the 6 ice crystal towers on the top of the ship are missing ice crystals in the back I took a screen ship but it was way to big for the server to process lol.
    thanks for telling, you will get a full refund ;-)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Hey Nuke, if you're not doing anything with the Eidolon, the shape and structure has give me a great idea for a ship. Any chance you could part with the blueprint?

Reaction score
    Hey Nuke, if you're not doing anything with the Eidolon, the shape and structure has give me a great idea for a ship. Any chance you could part with the blueprint?
    the model isn't to bad you shouldn't have that much trouble re creating it :).

Reaction score
    I just realized that the atlas hasn't been uploaded yet lol. well that's what I get for downloading nuclearfuns previous entrys :D.

Reaction score
    Hi, i will reupload the Eidolon next week, you are welcome to do anything with it you want ;)

Reaction score
    Hi there!

My newest Ships:

The Banshee - Cruiser:

Download-Banshee

And the "Bowhead" Harvester:

Harvester Download

Kronos - Fleet Command Battleship:

Lots of turrets, big hangars, heavy weapons and shielding... it would be the center of a fleet or could work all alone in the dark...

It got a little update since the last upload, and i it will get (cosmetic) updates when the game performance gets better again (hopefully)...

The Kronos was the end of a line of ships i did: it started with the basic design (which just kind of makes sense to me, compact and sturdy)
    The Phobos:

it already had the basic structure, the front hangar opening, escape pods and the use of big turrets.
    I got fhe front hangar opening from the Earth Alliance Ships of Babylon 5 like the Warlock Destroyer:

(i absolutely love Babylon 5... and especially their ship design)
    Then there was the Atlas to test the design for the hullplating:

The Kronos will get further updates when the performance of the game increases...
    Stats right now:

Download Kronos

Another Reupload: The Hades Destroyer

Sadly after the latest Updates its propulsion system is really bad with energy efficiency.
    It main role is to field those 2 heavy long range turrets.

Download Hades

Sadly the Power Drain Beams changed in their functionality (or is it a bug?)... the Eidolon would work without those so maybe i will redesign it (fill it up with shields), but with the Nemesis the modular reactor design is central so no upload, but i wanted atleast a pic of those 2 here:

Update: Uploaded the Eidolon

Download Eidolon

I have started reworking a few of my old ships for a future upload (since the awesome light update the interior of some older vessels could make you blind ;) but that will still take a while...

A New ship:
    The Cerberus - Heavy Cruiser:

Download Cerberus
    removed all text in this comment however I cant delete it :(.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Update: New Heavy Cruiser

I tried to do a coherent mix of my former builds
    the Cerberus is a absolute tank those turrets kill everything in its path and is very terrifying when your at its barrel luckly it will only take a few seconds for you to die from its wrath. a very quick and painful death...

Reaction score
    nuclearfun I am assuming your working on something big because I have not yet gotten any updates etc on your projects so how big is your new project anyways cant wait to use it :D. or your just taking a brake and I hope that's not the case because I am in desperate need in a new powerful battlecruiser :D.