NPC Faction Overhaul (Faction Submissions)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I am digging through faction configurations and figuring out how things work. So far I am renaming and adding more flavor to the default factions, as well as changing some of their behaviors for a more dynamic universe.

If you would like to submit a group of ships to be used as a faction, please feel free to do so. However, please note that I will try to stick to ships that have a lot of interactive features and roleplay value, over ships that are built as minmax killing machines.

I look forward to seeing some submissions, meanwhile I will post any significant findings here once I'm able to gather more information.

Submission Requirements:
    A homebase style station
    At least 1 small outpost station
    At least 1 shop type station
    At least 1 decent salvage ship
    At least 1 fighter design
    At least 1 capital ship design
    At least 1 cargo ship
    Whatever else you may wish to include is fine, and you may submit as many as you like (Though I may not end up using all of them)

Please include a faction name and description (may be altered to fit in with the other factions better, so try to be reasonable with it)

(Note that I am not going to be responsible for keeping your ships up to date. If you don't do it, they'll be removed until I get new versions. Keep in mind that a new update is almost out, so if you have ships you want to submit, start getting them ready for a fresh set of systems from the update.)

Last edited: