Now go forth, and Make a New Generation of StarWars Ships!

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Oh, Skylord, I found a HQ image of that Star Destroyer Mrk II (thats what I am calling it :p ).

EDIT:
    It definitely has more of a "Hill" to it than the standard Star Destroyers, and the bridge doesn't seem to be square anymore, but to kind of taper off. Also seems to be much wider than previous bridges, probably due to said taper. Lacks those Spheres on top, is that a can I see on top of the bridge?

It also seems that the bottom half, er, wedge? Anyways, below the ridge/canyon that separates the top from the bottom. It seems like the bottom wedge is larger than the top, and extends farther out than the top one, and is just really pronounced in the front. I am saying that the discrepancy affects all sides. Interesting design choice, its like they wanted it to float XD.

We still have the good old reactor core dome that extrudes through the bottom of the ship. A common misconception is that it is a weakness in the ship, where actually the dome is a thick armor plate that is protecting the reactor. I think someone commented somewhere saying that it would be easier to go at the reactor from the top or sides than the bottom, dunno why I remember that little tidbit. So yeah, don't shoot their, its a fire magnet! IT'S A TRAP! XD

Yeah. Bigger bottom wedge than top wedge, and way more hill than before. Seems like it would be pretty roomy in there.

Last edited: