Nova Fleet Dynamics - Building a better future today! (Nest of Orion faction)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    IGN- Wildcat8787

Desired Role- System/Weapon designer

Why you chose us- Tn44 decided to stop playing starmade, and its not overly fun to play entirely by yourself, nor am I good at recruiting or running the day to day community of a faction. I'm already on the build server, so I figured why not come here to find a faction?

Other factions- Aethonian Royal Knights (ARK)

Timezone- EST

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding?

I don't have a favourite style, except that I tend to big larger ships that focus on power first, and aesthetics second. I am working with my brother now though to attempt to design ships that are slightly less ugly, while retaining the same effectiveness.

Reactions: Unnamed25

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    You would probably be better off applying here:
    Trinova Technologies: Join Today! (NFD-Trident Industries merger)
    Whilst the Nova Fleet Dynamics-Trident Merger did break down, I believe NFD operated under the name of Trinova Technologies still.
    This is correct and very useful!

THE THREAD IS DEAD LONG LIVE THE THREAD

K, now people just skimming through the thread will hopefully see this and realize that the discussion has moved on.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    this is hilariously pathetic I have never made supply depots, and the only thing that is accurate in this post is that my 30k mass ship was docked to my base. I was pointed to this thread by a friend and I had to reply that your full of shit

I dont make supply depots.
    I Never used any other ship than the CSE Bellum
    I never made outposts (why waste the resources)
    Hey, thanks for the free credits on your own unclaimed homebase shop
    and thanks for the 3000 yellow paint too, very useful

Might want to do something about me claiming your own shop, by the way.

Reaction score
    This is a blatant lie. If you didn't make it, one of your factionmates did.
    considering I was the only member of my faction at the time we had that base its extremely unlikely that nonexistent faction members made an outpost. Besides I didn't know that post way up there was there and I had to mention there lies :P

Reactions: Gonzalo

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    making yellow armor should be considered griefing tbh

Reaction score
    Ayy Njord, I saw you on the FtD forums. also NFD has been dead for a better part of a year.
    That didnt stop you from messaging me about this very subject over thoe forums.
    [doublepost=1472627626,1472626979][/doublepost]
    This is a blatant lie. If you didn't make it, one of your factionmates did.
    No, it does not have to be a lie I hadn't started bringing members over from Cassardis and none of them would have the lack of intelligence to make any of the things he claimed to have destroyed. See, I don't really go on these forums that much only reason I did was because some one alerted me to a bounty on the CSE Bellum (my ship for over 4 years and running) after doing a little digging on what others have posted about me I find that this faction had claimed to destroy something that I have never bothered to build. As a matter of fact the only things I had built at the time of this discussions birth o so long ago was a Stealth ship, The CSE Bellum, and my homebase. and out of those three objects only the stealth ship was destroyed while I was priming a torpedo for use on it.

What it is is this faction wanting to look cool by lying about something that never happened. I just thought I might set the record straight.

and before its brought up, I took a break after failing to make a logic Hangerdoor/control tower on my ship work properly. On that though its really cool looking when it works.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    No, it does not have to be a lie I hadn't started bringing members over from Cassardis and none of them would have the lack of intelligence to make any of the things he claimed to have destroyed. See, I don't really go on these forums that much only reason I did was because some one alerted me to a bounty on the CSE Bellum (my ship for over 4 years and running) after doing a little digging on what others have posted about me I find that this faction had claimed to destroy something that I have never bothered to build. As a matter of fact the only things I had built at the time of this discussions birth o so long ago was a Stealth ship, The CSE Bellum, and my homebase. and out of those three objects only the stealth ship was destroyed while I was priming a torpedo for use on it.

What it is is this faction wanting to look cool by lying about something that never happened. I just thought I might set the record straight.
    Dude, I was there. Witnessed the whole thing. Helped salvage the station, even. Here's a picture I took of Debris letting me dock my flimsy miner to his Rockhopper so I didn't get hit by even more missiles on the way back home from looting this base.

tl;dr

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The destruction of a Cassardis outpost and Lecic's subsequent need to dock to my ship were the reason why the variants following the incident had side hangars and retractable docking poles. Were it not for that incident, there would be no need and therefore no addition.

I also distinctly remember one of your members showing up at the old Corinth base and having a few thirty meter wide holes punched in him before he warped out.

It's not us making false claims, it's you not keeping track of what your own members are doing. Now kindly go complain about something that happened almost a year ago somewhere else.

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    If you're crying about having your shit blown up by FD then u kinda deserve it for not being a decent player.