Nova Fleet Dynamics - Building a better future today! (Nest of Orion faction)

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I thought I was the paranoid person in the faction community. I guess that's not true anymore.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Wtf how come NFD gets all the recruits i call hax mods ban them debris is aimbotting and wallhacking in the forums

In all seriousness though maybe we should run an intergalactic bus service instead of being a faction. You guys have the coolest looking ships. We are holding an art contest so maybe I can get some ideas from the submissions.....*nudge nudge wink wink advertise advertise plznoban plznoban plzneedhelp

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Glorious Dovan empire would like to offer an official alliance as even though we were kinda already allies it wasn't official. So uhh yeah....

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Okay so basically Trident and us plus a bunch of other people got shot at by a faction called Iron Dragons. We blew up the faction modules and stole every station and ship they had that wasn't docked to their HB and also nearly blew up a siege platform they had assembled over someone's HB, but then the server crashed because of the swarmers it used and the admins deleted it.

>1km long shipyard destroyed

1.2mil block ship destroyed

Former Iron Dragons HB destroyed (Secondary siege platform was homebased instead.)

Siege platform ~30 seconds before server crash.

Also, I played a round of Ares with Lecic and Nauvran. We ended up winning, gg to them. ^^

Reaction score
    IGN- safyre11

Desired Role- As I haven't done much building of ships, i'm not too sure if i'm all that good at it. I am, however, pretty good with tactics and such when dealing with battles and I have a great head for 3D space (Captain). I also do have some tech skills if at all needed (video and otherwise) and I have yet to break anything, unless you count that one time I crashed adobe...

Why you chose us- Because I have a friend in this faction and it looks to be a great faction.

Other factions- Space feline empire until we disbanded, my friend was the creator of this faction

Timezone- Central Standard Time
    What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? The style that insures I survive and my opponent doesn't

TheOmega

The reason Deb needs meds
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It's more magical when he doesn't know, obviously.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    it's not my fault i swear

debbynet again ._.

Aaaaanyways, accepted. PM me your skype address and I'll add you to the NFD chat. ^^

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Application:

IGN- Commander-Yozumi

Other factions- None

Why you chose us- I have been eyeballing this community since september of last year, after i re-joined the Starmade Community.

Desired Roll- Hull Designer, Weapons Technician (i like making Beautiful ships that have Beautiful Functioning guns.

What is your Building style- Clean, Cyberpunk (My builds are HEAVILY influence from Zone of the Enders and Metal Gear Designs ), I like to keep it Blocky and sharp where it needs to be, and round where it must. I also enjoy building things with Interactivity, Giving my ships not only combat Value but RP Value as well.

Timezone - Usually i go by JST, Japanese standard time,

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hello!

Okay so first off, you're accepted. That said, we merged with Trident Industries to form Trinova Technologies, so the name changed. ^^

If you can PM me your Skype name, I'll add you to the group PM as soon as possible.

Reaction score
    Yeah, Njord's been losing badly lately. We blew up another one of his outposts, destroyed another warship, and after the most amazing scout in the world @Antiaris located a Cassardis supply depot, NO forces consisting of me and Lecic went in and robbed the place. A few thousand advanced hulls and weapons comps, nothing much. Still, a nice find. We located Njord's 30k mass ship, too. Go figure, it only had five million shields. Unfortunately, we weren't able to ransack the thing since it was docked to his HQ.

Now as for the disco, I can't extend the ceiling since it's located in the back room of my apartment in the Corinth main tower and there's another floor above it. Fourth or fifth one from the top, if anybody wants to go find it.
    this is hilariously pathetic I have never made supply depots, and the only thing that is accurate in this post is that my 30k mass ship was docked to my base. I was pointed to this thread by a friend and I had to reply that your full of shit

I dont make supply depots.
    I Never used any other ship than the CSE Bellum
    I never made outposts (why waste the resources)

Indigo Slimez

Almighty Glorious Overlord
    Reaction score
    this is hilariously pathetic I have never made supply depots, and the only thing that is accurate in this post is that my 30k mass ship was docked to my base. I was pointed to this thread by a friend and I had to reply that your full of shit

Ffs, stop necroposting

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11

This is a blatant lie. If you didn't make it, one of your factionmates did.

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

Ayy Njord, I saw you on the FtD forums. also NFD has been dead for a better part of a year.