Nova Fleet Dynamics - Building a better future today! (Nest of Orion faction)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    If we ever get the ability to put up spray art in game... I feel that there will be a lot of nova fleet dynamics artwork and propaganda up everywhere.
    NFD has done "graffiti" missions in the past. Just for you I will plan some more :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    In the actual NFD stations those tanks are filled with factory enhancers.
    Actually the large tanks on the underside of the base are full of power caps. The factory enhancers are in the smaller tanks on the warpgate arm so that you could easily change how many enhancers were connected to each factory.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    i'm looking to join Nova fleet dynamics, relatively soon.. just wanted to give you all a heads up. il send an application soon, once i get the game.

i played it awhile back, but many things were added, so its going to be a fresh new start for me.

all that said hopefully by friday

EDIT: I wont be able to play for a bit, Computer is messed up. alas, this isnt the only game i cant play because of this. I should be getting a newer better one and it should arrive by Very early next year.

Last edited:
    Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- Double-

Desired Role- Pilot/Captain

Why you chose us- I haven't played Starmade in a year and a lot has changed, so I need to be taught it all over again and I heard your Faction was the best for new players like myself.

Other factions- None

Timezone- Central or GMT -5:00
    What is your favorite style when shipbuilding?
    I like to build small maneuverable ships that are fun to pilot!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- Double-

Desired Role- Pilot/Captain

Why you chose us- I haven't played Starmade in a year and a lot has changed, so I need to be taught it all over again and I heard your Faction was the best for new players like myself.

Other factions- None

Timezone- Central or GMT -5:00
    I like to build small maneuverable ships that are fun to pilot!
    Accepted! Welcome to NFD.
    PM me your skype info and I'll add you to the channel.

Reaction score
    IGN- Patty

Desired Role- Pilot

Why you chose us- I would like to join a faction, that's my main reason.

Other factions- Wasn't in any other faction

Timezone- CET +0 or GMT +1
    What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? Star Wars inspired ships or some "edgy" looking ships.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN- Asbuster

Desired Role- Hull Designer

Why you chose us- Ive read the "Newbies guide to factions 2.0" thread, and NFD was the one that sparked the most interest in me. Due to you guys being a building faction first and foremost. I too love building in Starmade.

Other factions- None

Timezone- GMT +1
    Ive built some WWII ships in Minecraft before. Ive drawn them using MS Paint and for StarMade i have done an adaptation as a spaceship. However apart from that im currently self teaching to scratch build genuine spaceships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- Asbuster

Why you chose us- Ive read the "Newbies guide to factions 2.0" thread, and NFD was the one that sparked the most interest in me. Due to you guys being a building faction first and foremost. I too love building in Starmade.

Other factions- None

Timezone- GMT +1
    Ive built some WWII ships in Minecraft before. Ive drawn them using MS Paint and for StarMade i have done an adaptation as a spaceship. However apart from that im currently self teaching to scratch build genuine spaceships.
    Thank you for applying. Your application has been accepted. You will soon be whitelisted on our build server so you can join that too. At the moment we are starting to set up on Aetherion Starmade Server so we'd love to have you join us there!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- Patty

Desired Role- Pilot

Why you chose us- I would like to join a faction, that's my main reason.

Other factions- Wasn't in any other faction

Timezone- CET +0 or GMT +1
    What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? Star Wars inspired ships or some "edgy" looking ships.
    Accepted. Welcome to NFD!
    PM me your skype info and I can add you to the skype channel.

IGN- Asbuster

Other factions- None

Timezone- GMT +1
    PM me your skype info and I will add you to the skype channel.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    IGN- Avak, or Blood Born Angel

Before I go on. I have to say how that even if I'm accepted I might not be able to join the server. I have a hardware problem that prevents me from connecting to A LOT of servers. Mostly with the port 4242, which you don't have, but the possibility remains. If I can't connect in the end. Thank you for your time anyways.

Desired Role- I've been playing for a while, but I still consider myself to be fairly new at Starmade. I've made a few small ship designs that worked decently but nothing bigger then a small transport ship. I'm still in the experimental phase for a lot of my builds. Sometimes I build weapons that are unrealistic, sometimes my power systems are all out of whack cuz I'm trying a new design. Other times my ship is little more then systems with a core you float down a thin corridor too.
    So what i'm saying is that I'm not especially good at any of these roles yet and really want to learn more about them in the end. I'll list my preferences and describe my current skills below for each.

Hull Designer: Although I'm still working out my style, i've come a long way from blocky boxes flying around. I tend to follow a very industrial design when working, not making things perfectly rounded, but accentuating edges and corners. I'd say I have a mediocre skill in this area. My ships are nice looking, but not extremely artistic.

Weapons Technician: I've spent a lot of time debating weapon systems with other players, and weighing pros and cons of different kinds of weapons myself while I play offline. (Cuz creative mode man.) I've made some pretty interesting weapon systems for ships, some work. Some being very unrealistic. But I'm mostly familiar with all the different things I can do with them. The only thing I'm really bad at in weapon design is turrets. They use to be simpler but I never really tried to make any. Now with the new rails system I don't know where to begin with turret design.

Systems Designer: This... this I can say I suck at. Or at least, have yet to find a way that works for me. I've done hundreds of different combinations it seems. Yet I always seem to have a problem with keeping my ships powered and giving them balanced shields/thrust/turret energy. This is the area I could use the most work in.

Captain: I've only ever been the "captain" of a ship in battle a handful of times. In PvP I never have a ship that's to par with others in the server most of the time. So I avoid PvP. (Latency problems also make it difficult to battle others.) PvE is where I have more experience, but it's honestly been a long time since I've battled pirates, and I've only done it in two different ships. One a Heavy Fighter, (though classifications may very on that, I'll just say it was small for the punch it packed) and the other a Light Frigate/cruiser/whatever it may have been deemed as. I always test my ships against pirates, but actually fighting them constantly is something I've never done. Though it sounds fun to pass the time sometimes, I prefer shipbuilding more then anything.

Why you chose us- Why? Because I see you everywhere. I don't know why. I've just glanced over Nova Fleet posts and threads several times and decided... Eh, why not give them a try? I need somewhere new to play online, and this faction seems well put together.

Other factions- Loosely affiliated with Havok-Clan. Due to my hardware issues I'm not able to play with them so haven't ever really participated with the faction.

Timezone- U.S. Central Time Zone
    What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? Style? I don't think I've really decided yet. My "finished" builds are usually hard-hitting tanks. Though I have a couple Jack-of-all-trades designs. Currently I'm designing a Capitol Ship/Heavy Frigate with a very... very scary siege laser. (Though I have no idea how I'm going to power it. XD) As I've said earlier. I'm still a fairly fresh shipbuilder. I have yet to define my "style".

Sorry for the really long application! I just like to explain a lot. Makes introductions easier. So you know me a little better then some really vague answers. Hopefully I can connect to the server if I'm accepted. Thanks for reading!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2

Before I go on. I have to say how that even if I'm accepted I might not be able to join the server. I have a hardware problem that prevents me from connecting to A LOT of servers. Mostly with the port 4242, which you don't have, but the possibility remains. If I can't connect in the end. Thank you for your time anyways.

Desired Role- I've been playing for a while, but I still consider myself to be fairly new at Starmade. I've made a few small ship designs that worked decently but nothing bigger then a small transport ship. I'm still in the experimental phase for a lot of my builds. Sometimes I build weapons that are unrealistic, sometimes my power systems are all out of whack cuz I'm trying a new design. Other times my ship is little more then systems with a core you float down a thin corridor too.
    So what i'm saying is that I'm not especially good at any of these roles yet and really want to learn more about them in the end. I'll list my preferences and describe my current skills below for each.

Hull Designer: Although I'm still working out my style, i've come a long way from blocky boxes flying around. I tend to follow a very industrial design when working, not making things perfectly rounded, but accentuating edges and corners. I'd say I have a mediocre skill in this area. My ships are nice looking, but not extremely artistic.

Weapons Technician: I've spent a lot of time debating weapon systems with other players, and weighing pros and cons of different kinds of weapons myself while I play offline. (Cuz creative mode man.) I've made some pretty interesting weapon systems for ships, some work. Some being very unrealistic. But I'm mostly familiar with all the different things I can do with them. The only thing I'm really bad at in weapon design is turrets. They use to be simpler but I never really tried to make any. Now with the new rails system I don't know where to begin with turret design.

Systems Designer: This... this I can say I suck at. Or at least, have yet to find a way that works for me. I've done hundreds of different combinations it seems. Yet I always seem to have a problem with keeping my ships powered and giving them balanced shields/thrust/turret energy. This is the area I could use the most work in.

Captain: I've only ever been the "captain" of a ship in battle a handful of times. In PvP I never have a ship that's to par with others in the server most of the time. So I avoid PvP. (Latency problems also make it difficult to battle others.) PvE is where I have more experience, but it's honestly been a long time since I've battled pirates, and I've only done it in two different ships. One a Heavy Fighter, (though classifications may very on that, I'll just say it was small for the punch it packed) and the other a Light Frigate/cruiser/whatever it may have been deemed as. I always test my ships against pirates, but actually fighting them constantly is something I've never done. Though it sounds fun to pass the time sometimes, I prefer shipbuilding more then anything.

Why you chose us- Why? Because I see you everywhere. I don't know why. I've just glanced over Nova Fleet posts and threads several times and decided... Eh, why not give them a try? I need somewhere new to play online, and this faction seems well put together.

Other factions- Loosely affiliated with Havok-Clan. Due to my hardware issues I'm not able to play with them so haven't ever really participated with the faction.

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? Style? I don't think I've really decided yet. My "finished" builds are usually hard-hitting tanks. Though I have a couple Jack-of-all-trades designs. Currently I'm designing a Capitol Ship/Heavy Frigate with a very... very scary siege laser. (Though I have no idea how I'm going to power it. XD) As I've said earlier. I'm still a fairly fresh shipbuilder. I have yet to define my "style".

Sorry for the really long application! I just like to explain a lot. Makes introductions easier. So you know me a little better then some really vague answers. Hopefully I can connect to the server if I'm accepted. Thanks for reading!
    Thank you for the application...the boldness is impressive, if you'd excuse the pun. (Even though it hurts my eyes). Your application has been duly noted and is now undergoing consideration.
    Have you tried starmade support? They are very helpful and have solved all the problems I've had with not being able to connect to servers, major computer->starmade issues. Maybe they could help you out.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Thank you for the application...the boldness is impressive, if you'd excuse the pun. (Even though it hurts my eyes). Your application has been duly noted and is now undergoing consideration.

Have you tried starmade support? They are very helpful and have solved all the problems I've had with not being able to connect to servers, major computer->starmade issues. Maybe they could help you out.
    Sorry about the boldness. Didn't realize it was in bold till too late.
    I've also already tried the starmade support. There's nothing to be done. I need a new router, and can't afford one. For some reason it can't connect to specific servers.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4

Alright, you're accepted. ^^ If you have Skype, feel free to PM Creeper__God or myself and we'll add you to the NFD skype channel, where we do more or less everything at this point.