Nova Fleet Dynamics Build Server- Build, Play, Explore! [Whitelist]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Accepted. I'll whitelist you tomorrow when I wake up.

Also the difference here is, your ship is, seeing as you have thruster plumes rendering, already starting to get systems. The starcracker on the other hand is 150k mass and that is an unfinished, un-wedged shell.
    Lol I always try and work the inner systems first, cos then I can simply build the hull around, and fill it out with systems as I go along, without needing to worry about whether or not I'll have the room for it all xD[DOUBLEPOST=1416728657,1416727153][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll be trying to bring my full titan over to the server later btw

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hey, for some reason I was un-whitelisted. Can you please re white-list me?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- LunaIsBestPony

Why you want to join the server- I wan to practice my bui8lding skills in a place where experienced builders can help me. Also, www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq28UQmxDnw

Example of your work- http://i.imgur.com/ySUvWEq.png

Your favorite type of cake- Red Velvet.

Server IP can be found at- The voting place that is made of voting voteyness where you can vote.
    Accepted. I'll whitelist you as soon as I get home.

Hey, for some reason I was un-whitelisted. Can you please re white-list me?
    I'll rewhitelist you when I whitelist greengargoyle.

LunaIsBestPony

token ruskie
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    It's really nice of you to whitelist me. You know what else would be nice? If the server was actually up.

LunaIsBestPony

token ruskie
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think I may have been unwhitelisted. Whenever I attempt to join the server, it doesn't let me.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I think I may have been unwhitelisted. Whenever I attempt to join the server, it doesn't let me.
    Server was down so that may have been the problem. I just restarted the server so try loging in now and if you still can't get in tell me and I will re-whitelist you.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Okay, something seems to be seriously bugging the server, it hasn't been going down like this until now. I'll look into it, see what's wrong.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Okay, something seems to be seriously bugging the server, it hasn't been going down like this until now. I'll look into it, see what's wrong.
    I'll be removing any and all large scale objects that might be causing this. The sector has gotten a little cluttered.

LunaIsBestPony

token ruskie
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Pretty sure I've been rewhitelisted, but the problem now is that the server is a version behind. The universe seems determined to not let me play on NFD. :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Server will be down for a few minutes while it is updating.

Edit: Ping perfect doesn't apear to have the update ready for the server so it will be running a version behind for a little while.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Server will be down for a few minutes while it is updating.

Edit: Ping perfect doesn't apear to have the update ready for the server so it will be running a version behind for a little while.

You're fucking killing me here Creeper.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The NFD server will be transfering ownership soon. I will be taking over running the server including paying for it. Hopefully FlyingDebris will be able to simpy transfer the server package over to my account and we won't have to transfer to a brand new server.
    In case we do have to transfer stuff to a new server, please save everything to local. If you have a station that you would like saved, please give me the coordinates for it and I can either save it to my desktop for re-importing onto the new server or I can send you a zip file of the station which you can then use the /load command to spawn in on your single player. If you would like I can send you a copy and keep a copy just to be safe.

I'll post any more details that I get here but for now, everyone have fun on the server.

LunaIsBestPony

token ruskie
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah, me and Alex are both having a great time. I'm trying to build, Alex is abusing the admin rights that were given to him, everything is great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.