Nova Fleet Dynamics Build Server- Build, Play, Explore! [Whitelist]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Thanks much lol, I can't wait till I get to join but for now it's 3:00 am, This Ozzlett is going to bed :T

Reaction score
    Thanks! I tried connecting to the server just now and I got "ActualException: EOFException". Not sure what's going wrong, but if one of you would like to move this from here to PM, that's fine with me, but I've attempted several times and it's just not working.

Reaction score
    Im having the same problem as @Vileo , when I try to log on I get a disconnect error and nothing happens.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Thanks! I tried connecting to the server just now and I got "ActualException: EOFException". Not sure what's going wrong, but if one of you would like to move this from here to PM, that's fine with me, but I've attempted several times and it's just not working.
    Im having the same problem as @Vileo , when I try to log on I get a disconnect error and nothing happens.
    I'm getting the same error as you two. I'll talk to flying and see if we can figure out what is wrong.

Reaction score
    It's probably something as simple as deleting some corrupted temp files, who knows. I'll be watching this thread though, but thanks for the updates guys!

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    hey there! Looking for a new build server since SATURN went kaputt. IGN: Jstenholt, hopefully some of you remember me enough to give me admin. XD

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    hey there! Looking for a new build server since SATURN went kaputt. IGN: Jstenholt, hopefully some of you remember me enough to give me admin. XD
    I'll whitelist you in about on hour or two when I'm online. Sadly I don't remember you enough for commands but there is an infinate shop at spawn so you can get all the blocks you need and spawn in any ships. Also if you make a station, it doesn't have to be anything more than a shop module and a faction block, I can make that shop infinate for you as well.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    @jstenholt There will be a slight delay in whitelisting you as I don't currently have access to my desktop and my laptop is dead. Sorry about this, I'll get you whitlisted as soon as I get home and can use my desktop.

Reaction score
    Returning to Starmade after a long break (wow! so much has changed). Looking for a friendly server to play on and catch up on things. IGN: alphacrow

Edit: Here is some of my earlier work, sadly I don't think these will load in the current version.

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Returning to Starmade after a long break (wow! so much has changed). Looking for a friendly server to play on and catch up on things. IGN: alphacrow

Edit: Here is some of my earlier work, sadly I don't think these will load in the current version.

Thanks!
    Wow, a guitar ship. *plays space guitar*

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2

Thanks!
    Accepted I'll whitlist you in about half an hour.[DOUBLEPOST=1416105526,1416102163][/DOUBLEPOST]@AlphaCrow you are whitlisted :)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4

Thanks!
    Is that what I think it is?

Status
    Not open for further replies.