Nova Fleet Dynamics Build Server- Build, Play, Explore! [Whitelist]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    I think the server froze. I got a notification and then I relogged, and I'm stuck on the StarMade Connector thingie, before the actual game window opens.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Yeah I believe it is down. I've PMed flying about it so it should be up in a little while (hopefully).

Reaction score
    Sent a message to Creeper a while ago, got whitelisted, tried logging in now and guess what...i'm not whitelisted. I guess someone either forgot to do it or misspelled my IGN (ArgoContar). :)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You also probably got the IP wrong.

206.217.143.115:57921

I'll have you whitelisted in the next five minutes.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Sent a message to Creeper a while ago, got whitelisted, tried logging in now and guess what...i'm not whitelisted. I guess someone either forgot to do it or misspelled my IGN (ArgoContar). :)
    Must have spelled your IGN wrong, sorry about that.

Reaction score
    IGN- Fishismyfish

Why you want to join the server- Took a break from Starmade and came back after a while just to see that Saturn shut down, so I need a new server where I can build and talk with the people!

Example of your work-
    http://i.imgur.com/8ObbT2t.png
    http://i.imgur.com/eYEWx5q.png
    These are very recent builds, not very detailed, and very small. The better ones I had are outdated and lost, so I hope this is adequate.

Your favorite type of cake- Jaffa Cakes

On a side note, I noticed that the server is hosted in the US, this could cause some horrible ping issues for me, which will determine whether I keep playing on the server or not.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- Fishismyfish

Why you want to join the server- Took a break from Starmade and came back after a while just to see that Saturn shut down, so I need a new server where I can build and talk with the people!

Example of your work-
    http://i.imgur.com/8ObbT2t.png
    http://i.imgur.com/eYEWx5q.png
    These are very recent builds, not very detailed, and very small. The better ones I had are outdated and lost, so I hope this is adequate.

Your favorite type of cake- Jaffa Cakes

On a side note, I noticed that the server is hosted in the US, this could cause some horrible ping issues for me, which will determine whether I keep playing on the server or not.
    @Fishismyfish accepted. I'll whitelist you later today.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Zyrr got me whitelisted but is it cool if I keep using this server? Using SP is a bitch since I'm technically running two instances of skubmade and it's reeeeaaally nice to have a decent place to just build

IGN: Comr4de

Why I want to Join: I've already been using this server with zyrr its breddy cool

Examples of my work:
    I don't need no stinkin examples you know who I am

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Even though i was on saturn ill do this

IGN- Unnamed25

Why you want to join the server- To build when im bored and to share building ideas/tips/something

Example of your work-

This is the Trascendence titan, a 2 day project that i didnt want to finish because i wanted it to be usable ingame but i finished it as a separate file

The Carrier-S(ugly brick thing) and its succesor, the dawn battlecruiser(which is more of a dreadnaught)

The "Intruder" frigate/corvette

A failed ship

My old illusive base(mostly made by members)

My "Stealther" stealth attacker

The Lase Fighter

An old planet that i screwed up

My old Pegasus Battleship

The also old Big Brick

The most failed ship you will ever see(supposed to be a WIP carrier)

The "Pirate-Fighter"
    Your favorite type of cake-
    All of em

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Just a heads up to people:
    The NFDs new battleship is under construction in sector 101 101 101. Anyone is free to stop by and look although I am requesting that you bring nothing larger than around 10 mass and that you make sure to remove it from the sector before you log out. I would also suggest that since it it 1001 meters and has already hit 150k mass you stay away if you have a lower end machine.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    IGN- Twylite_Fang

Why you want to join the server- I have a couple of friends in nova fleet Dynamics, and when Flying invited me to join the server, I thought, "Ok!" So yeah.

Example of your work- Currently only a VERY WIP titan. It's currently about 300m long, and about 100 by 100 I think... (Haven't really been paying attention to the dimensions). Add in a second large ship and you have instant lag on a toaster though. I unfortunately have a toaster, so I can't take screenshots for it yet D: But hopefully soon there will be some :D

Your favorite type of cake- Hm... Pecan :D The one that's basically jsut a 2-layer sponge cake with icing and walnuts on top <3 (Yes i like it even more than chocolate mudcake)

Server IP can be found at- I'm not sure if this is part of the form, but the current build of the ship I'm building (the only other one being jsut a basic mockup that was the start being on a pre-galaxy update server) is on Xanthos Galaxies, IP: 37.59.52.176:57922 version 0.18 :D[DOUBLEPOST=1416625832,1416625736][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Just a heads up to people:
    The NFDs new battleship is under construction in sector 101 101 101. Anyone is free to stop by and look although I am requesting that you bring nothing larger than around 10 mass and that you make sure to remove it from the sector before you log out. I would also suggest that since it it 1001 meters and has already hit 150k mass you stay away if you have a lower end machine.
    Lol is that ALL? Wow... My titan is already at 50k mass... I'm on a toaster and as long as I don't look at the thrusters directly, I'm fine. Cos otherwise all the thruster plumes get rendered and drop my FPS

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- Twylite_Fang

Why you want to join the server- I have a couple of friends in nova fleet Dynamics, and when Flying invited me to join the server, I thought, "Ok!" So yeah.

Example of your work- Currently only a VERY WIP titan. It's currently about 300m long, and about 100 by 100 I think... (Haven't really been paying attention to the dimensions). Add in a second large ship and you have instant lag on a toaster though. I unfortunately have a toaster, so I can't take screenshots for it yet D: But hopefully soon there will be some :D

Your favorite type of cake- Hm... Pecan :D The one that's basically jsut a 2-layer sponge cake with icing and walnuts on top <3 (Yes i like it even more than chocolate mudcake)

Server IP can be found at- I'm not sure if this is part of the form, but the current build of the ship I'm building (the only other one being jsut a basic mockup that was the start being on a pre-galaxy update server) is on Xanthos Galaxies, IP: 37.59.52.176:57922 version 0.18 :D[DOUBLEPOST=1416625832,1416625736][/DOUBLEPOST]

Lol is that ALL? Wow... My titan is already at 50k mass... I'm on a toaster and as long as I don't look at the thrusters directly, I'm fine. Cos otherwise all the thruster plumes get rendered and drop my FPS
    Accepted. I'll whitelist you tomorrow when I wake up.

Also the difference here is, your ship is, seeing as you have thruster plumes rendering, already starting to get systems. The starcracker on the other hand is 150k mass and that is an unfinished, un-wedged shell.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Accepted. I'll whitelist you tomorrow when I wake up.

Also the difference here is, your ship is, seeing as you have thruster plumes rendering, already starting to get systems. The starcracker on the other hand is 150k mass and that is an unfinished, un-wedged shell.
    anything for me? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.