Nova Fleet Dynamics Build Server- Build, Play, Explore! [Whitelist]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Flying I see you got the server up. Can I be whitelisted so I can make the Dovahkiin? If I have to fill out a form, here it is:

IGN- TheDerpGamer

Why you want to join the server- So that I can build and finish projects without my world getting corrupted as that happens a lot to me.

Example of your work- I have never really gotten that far on any work as every time on working on a project, my game will randomly crash and when I try to log back in, its either all screwed up, or the world is corrupted. Sometimes its file not found, other times its just a bunch of random text. Heres a potato:

Your favorite type of cake- The cake is a lie.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Flying I see you got the server up. Can I be whitelisted so I can make the Dovahkiin? If I have to fill out a form, here it is:

IGN- TheDerpGamer

Why you want to join the server- So that I can build and finish projects without my world getting corrupted as that happens a lot to me.

Example of your work- I have never really gotten that far on any work as every time on working on a project, my game will randomly crash and when I try to log back in, its either all screwed up, or the world is corrupted. Sometimes its file not found, other times its just a bunch of random text. Heres a potato:

Your favorite type of cake- The cake is a lie.
    I'll whitelist you later this evening, when I am online.

Even if you don't build anything auto whitelist because portal reference :P
    (not really)

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I dont know if I'm on the whitelist but it would be nice if you could add me.
    And you already know who I am and what I have built.

Reactions: Reilly Reese
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- Tempest

Why you want to join the server- Tired of SP and scared of being rushed in PVP

Example of my work-

My favorite type of cake- Chocolate cake

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'll whitelist you later this evening, when I am online.

Even if you don't build anything auto whitelist because portal reference :p
    (not really)
    Thanks! But.... Its been a day since you made that post. Lol everyone forgets about me.
    I have no friends.........

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    @TheDerpGamer

I didn't because I assumed Creeper did...

I'll have you whitelisted within the next 30 minutes, provided something doesn't go wrong with my schedule.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I...

I don't even know what to say.

Accepted.

All hail glorious Dovan Empire.

Reaction score
    Greetings all, I have been lurking around for a bit and I really would love to play on a large server. Been usually playing by my self/with a small group of friends and i would love to look at some other peoples builds and what not. Here's my application!

IGN- ....I don't have one?

Why you want to join the server- To see awesome builds and show off mine!

Example of your work- I don't use reference pics or anything, I just start building and see what happens, it usually turns out amazing....usually >.>

Your favorite type of cake- Carrot Cake >:U

Reaction score
    Ohh... For some dumb reason I though it meant an IGN account >.>;;

IGN- Ozzlett

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Greetings all, I have been lurking around for a bit and I really would love to play on a large server. Been usually playing by my self/with a small group of friends and i would love to look at some other peoples builds and what not. Here's my application!

IGN- ....I don't have one?

Why you want to join the server- To see awesome builds and show off mine!

Example of your work- I don't use reference pics or anything, I just start building and see what happens, it usually turns out amazing....usually >.>

Your favorite type of cake- Carrot Cake >:U
    Ohh... For some dumb reason I though it meant an IGN account >.>;;

IGN- Ozzlett
    I'll get you whitelisted within the next few hours (would do it now but homework and stuff :( )

Reaction score
    IGN- Vileo

Why you want to join the server- Looking for a nice community to start off with, learn the ropes and such. I'm not exactly a solo player, as I get bored with no one to interact with.

Example of your work- I don't really have any Starmade stuff in my portfolio, and only some of my Minecraft stuff is documented, but hopefully this will suffice to show you I'm a builder of some measure of talent: http://imgur.com/a/xR25N

Your favorite type of cake- Edible.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Ok so I'm having internet problems :( (this was posted from my phone incase you are wondering).
    I'll get you whitelisted within the next few hours (would do it now but homework and stuff :( )
    @Ozzlett I'll get Flying to whitelist you ASAP. Sorry for the delay.

IGN- Vileo

Why you want to join the server- Looking for a nice community to start off with, learn the ropes and such. I'm not exactly a solo player, as I get bored with no one to interact with.

Example of your work- I don't really have any Starmade stuff in my portfolio, and only some of my Minecraft stuff is documented, but hopefully this will suffice to show you I'm a builder of some measure of talent: http://imgur.com/a/xR25N

Your favorite type of cake- Edible.
    @Vileo accepted! welcome to the server. As with Ozzlett I'll get @FlyingDebris to whitelist you as soon as he can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.