Nova Fleet Dynamics Build Server- Build, Play, Explore! [Whitelist]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Just out of pure curiosity (started with a conversation with a comrade of mine) how often are the logs monitored to make sure people are not taking things they should not be?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    afaik The SM log is incoherent. There is practically no way to really check

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Hmm, was told that this is a place where people build and can chat with each other.
    How stable is the server? What is the connection like mostly? (if I place blocks, the blocks stay right? They don't disappear and then reaper sometime later?) Does everyone have creative mode? (buying stuff out of a shop is a pain). Is their a teamspeak for the server, or some other servers teamspeak that you all hang out in and can chat? How is the greifing? Can I expect a ship to not explode while I am working on it in-between blueprint saves?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Hmm, was told that this is a place where people build and can chat with each other.
    How stable is the server? What is the connection like mostly? (if I place blocks, the blocks stay right? They don't disappear and then reaper sometime later?) Does everyone have creative mode? (buying stuff out of a shop is a pain). Is their a teamspeak for the server, or some other servers teamspeak that you all hang out in and can chat? How is the greifing? Can I expect a ship to not explode while I am working on it in-between blueprint saves?
    To answer your questions:

Decent, and a lot better than before; Fine, but there may be some lag during autosaves (but that's pretty much every server); Yes; No; Non-existent (except for that one time Jaaskinal forgot to clean up those Aether pirates...); Yes.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Hmm. Alright, I would like to apply, name is my name, um, what would you like to see?

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Master_Artificer

Because I would like to stop building alone, would like to chat and get advice.

Examples of my work? Uhh, one sec while I copy and paste other peoples ships for that 100% plagiarism skill bonus.

(totally not FD's and lecic's things)

Okay, going in order of recent to dated, here is my unfinished crap:

Okay, some hulls and some interiors. I try to do industrial themed, but I don't have any recent builds with interiors done in them, and thus no recent pictures of interiors under my improved hand of building.

My Favorite type of cake?
    I have been told that such personal information like that is classified, and only available to Thryn and a select few individuals. Such as my grandma.

If you wish to acquire information such as cake, you will be required to fill out a CA-2 forum, located in the Thryn Office lobby, under the kiosk labeled "help and information" to the left.

After that is approved, an information release forum and a background check will need to be submitted, and then in 4-6 weeks a 3x5 notecard describing the type of cake desired by the Thryn Member will arrive in your mailbox.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    IGN- Iceman181

Why you want to join the server- I love building but SP does get old. That and running everything local can make my computer a bit upset.

Example of your work-

Haven't been building for super long...

WIP Titan I've been doing:

A little fighter, one of my first

Your favorite type of cake- I like pie. Blueberry pie. Or cream pies. None of this cake nonsense.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    could someone whitelist the following IGN for me please?

cuppateagstest

I got myself a proper rig so I'll be using my laptop as a test player every now and then :)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Your fighter looks a bit like a Corvette Iceman181...

Wait a second two icemans?!?!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Master_Artificer

Because I would like to stop building alone, would like to chat and get advice.

Examples of my work? Uhh, one sec while I copy and paste other peoples ships for that 100% plagiarism skill bonus.

(totally not FD's and lecic's things)

Okay, going in order of recent to dated, here is my unfinished crap:

Okay, some hulls and some interiors. I try to do industrial themed, but I don't have any recent builds with interiors done in them, and thus no recent pictures of interiors under my improved hand of building.

My Favorite type of cake?
    I have been told that such personal information like that is classified, and only available to Thryn and a select few individuals. Such as my grandma.

If you wish to acquire information such as cake, you will be required to fill out a CA-2 forum, located in the Thryn Office lobby, under the kiosk labeled "help and information" to the left.

After that is approved, an information release forum and a background check will need to be submitted, and then in 4-6 weeks a 3x5 notecard describing the type of cake desired by the Thryn Member will arrive in your mailbox.
    IGN- Iceman181

Why you want to join the server- I love building but SP does get old. That and running everything local can make my computer a bit upset.

Example of your work-

Haven't been building for super long...

WIP Titan I've been doing:

A little fighter, one of my first

Your favorite type of cake- I like pie. Blueberry pie. Or cream pies. None of this cake nonsense.
    could someone whitelist the following IGN for me please?

cuppateagstest

I got myself a proper rig so I'll be using my laptop as a test player every now and then :)
    I will get all three of you whitelisted as soon as I find the login info for the new server :P

Reactions: iceman6491
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Your fighter looks a bit like a Corvette Iceman181
    It started life as a fighter-type thing. Then it got a bit bigger. Then I docked a little shuttle in it. I guess I consider it a fighter just because there are no living quarters and for me even a corvette should have at least minimal crew comfort, but my sense of scale is a bit on the large side.

Mass-wise, it's probably what I should consider a Corvette or Destroyer. Is there a classification metric that NFD uses out of curiosity?

I will get all three of you whitelisted as soon as I find the login info for the new server :p
    Thank you!

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It started life as a fighter-type thing. Then it got a bit bigger. Then I docked a little shuttle in it. I guess I consider it a fighter just because there are no living quarters and for me even a corvette should have at least minimal crew comfort, but my sense of scale is a bit on the large side.

Mass-wise, it's probably what I should consider a Corvette or Destroyer. Is there a classification metric that NFD uses out of curiosity?

Thank you!
    Well, according to Azereiah everything under about five hundred thousand mass is a scout by NFD standards. Then everything above that is a heavy scout.

In reality, we base our classifications off of role as well as mass, with ships up to around 15-20k mass being considered frigates, corvettes, or smaller, while ships between 21k and 75k are different types of destroyers, while ships between 75k and ~300k are cruisers and anything between 300k and around 500k are battleships, and anything above that is a titan.

Reactions: iceman6491
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    IGN-Innomin8

Why you want to join the server- New to the game, and looking for a friendly server to play on (i.e. Not PvP)

Example of your work-Almost all my Starmade gameplay is streamed on my Twitch channel twitch.tv/innomin8
    My first station (with horrible savager on top)
    Your favorite type of cake- Angel Cake

Last edited:
    Reactions: Lecic and Aynslei
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    IGN-Innomin8

Why you want to join the server- New to the game, and looking for a friendly server to play on (i.e. Not PvP)

Example of your work-Almost all my Starmade gameplay is streamed on my Twitch channel twitch.tv/innomin8
    My first station (with horrible savager on top)
    Your favorite type of cake- Angel Cake
    I endorse this application.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I will get all three of you whitelisted as soon as I find the login info for the new server :p
    Hi! Figured I would try logging in again and I'm getting "Server: you are not whitelisted on this server".

Using the IGN above: Iceman181

Not sure if you found your login but I figure you probably had so maybe I'm just doing it wrong. Using 94.23.241.157:57921 which I believe is correct.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Hi! Figured I would try logging in again and I'm getting "Server: you are not whitelisted on this server".

Using the IGN above: Iceman181

Not sure if you found your login but I figure you probably had so maybe I'm just doing it wrong. Using 94.23.241.157:57921 which I believe is correct.
    You're probably miscapitalized in the whitelist. See if iceman181 works?

Status
    Not open for further replies.