Nova Fleet Dynamics Build Server- Build, Play, Explore! [Whitelist]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN- Extholious (google wants to change this to lighthouse for some reason)

Why you want to join the server- To be able to build with my friend and learn ways to make my ships look absolutely amazing.

Example of your work- Currently do not have an example because i wanted to get help building it (i'm somewhat of a noob) from my friend Korke.

Your favorite type of cake- Red Velvet ( i don't know if there's a blueberry flavored cake)

Reaction score
    IGN- Gladstone

Why you want to join the server- I'm looking for a build server for collaborative building with several of my friends who are already on. Also, build server tools are usually much, much better than the default tools.

Example of your work- Mostly utilitarian and straightforward. This is a cruiser I'm working on.
    (Imgur album)
    Your favorite type of cake- Ice cream cake.

Reactions: Master_Artificer

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    IGN- Gladstone

Why you want to join the server- I'm looking for a build server for collaborative building with several of my friends who are already on. Also, build server tools are usually much, much better than the default tools.

Example of your work- Mostly utilitarian and straightforward. This is a cruiser I'm working on.
    (Imgur album)
    How did you link the imgur album like that...
    when I asked before they said it wasn't possible... not fair...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    You're probably miscapitalized in the whitelist. See if iceman181 works?
    I tried that too (and just tried again for good measure) ... no dice, still get the "Server: you are not whitelisted on this server" popup. I checked for any extraneous spaces or anything and that's not it either.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- Extholious (google wants to change this to lighthouse for some reason)

Why you want to join the server- To be able to build with my friend and learn ways to make my ships look absolutely amazing.

Example of your work- Currently do not have an example because i wanted to get help building it (i'm somewhat of a noob) from my friend Korke.

Your favorite type of cake- Red Velvet ( i don't know if there's a blueberry flavored cake)
    IGN- Gladstone

(Imgur album)
    Both of you are accepted. I'll whitelist you now.

I tried that too (and just tried again for good measure) ... no dice, still get the "Server: you are not whitelisted on this server" popup. I checked for any extraneous spaces or anything and that's not it either.
    Let me double check the whitelist, I may have mistyped something.
    Edit: Yep I mistyped your name.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    1: walle_222
    2: I haven't played StarMade in a while and im looking for a server to help get me back in the groove of building ships, especially with all of these new features recently.
    3: my specialty is logic and designing replicas of ships, however i have also created a few ships from scratch. examples are here (since embedding the album wouldn't allow it to be updated)
    4: Angel food cake. light, and fluffy. always with a side of fruit or Vanilla ice cream.

Last edited:

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    NOTICE

Player @Lady_Osu has been temporarily banned for one week.

Reason: Whitelisting players without prior consent from admin staff.

Reaction score
    I'm having a bit of trouble logging in. Can any admins help me here? I'm not sure what I've done wrong.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I'm having a bit of trouble logging in. Can any admins help me here? I'm not sure what I've done wrong.
    We need more info about what kind of troubles you have.
    What does it say when you try to log in?
    are you whitelisted? and so on

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Let me double check the whitelist, I may have mistyped something.
    Edit: Yep I mistyped your name.
    Just tried logging into the server again (IGN: Iceman181) and it's still throwing "Server: you are not whitelisted on this server". Checked for spaces, changed the capital to lower case, and deleted everything and started over and it's the same story every way.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Just tried logging into the server again (IGN: Iceman181) and it's still throwing "Server: you are not whitelisted on this server". Checked for spaces, changed the capital to lower case, and deleted everything and started over and it's the same story every way.
    The server doesn't accept names added directly to the whitelist file until it is restarted. It's possible that creeper just fixed the file, but the server has not crashed or restarted since, meaning that ingame the change was never applied.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    The server doesn't accept names added directly to the whitelist file until it is restarted. It's possible that creeper just fixed the file, but the server has not crashed or restarted since, meaning that ingame the change was never applied.
    Ah thanks! That's probably it. I'll just keep giving it a go until I catch it post-reboot.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Ah thanks! That's probably it. I'll just keep giving it a go until I catch it post-reboot.
    Technically you could probably just flag down anyone from the server. Anyone with admin can whitelist a person via ingame commands and it takes effect immediately. When I used to do whitelisting I just did the ingame commands, as it also adds the name to the file.

But yeah, give it some time.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The server was restarted Saturday. so the whitelist should have been updated.
    otherwise contact me and I will just log on and add you via ingame commands

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor

Now remember guys, you may have admin, but that doesn't mean you are allowed to spawn rocket_launcher_op :'(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444322122,1444321883][/DOUBLEPOST]And remember to export your sector every once in a while incase some moronic ass hat decides to shoot your shit :'(

(I am a moronic ass hat)

Raisinbat

Raging Troll
    Reaction score
    I am also confused, joined the server once but now i'm no longer whitelisted? Did i do something or is this server hiccups?

is fixed

Last edited:

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That'd be me fucking up the whitelist... again. Hang on just a second and I'll fix it.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I apologize on behalf of the Khanid Domain for the actions of the player named Lady_Osu.

The player whitelisted unauthorized members on your server, with apparent malicious intent (considering the people whitelisted). However, it's worth noting that one of the whitelisted people doesn't even play the game and at least one of the two others didn't even know about it (proving that Osu acted on outdated information). The actions taken by Lady_Osu were not sanctioned by my faction, werr a personal initiative, and are completely unnacceptable. We believe Osu to have acted with malicious intent against KD and Eurocorp's reputation since he/she also attempted to do unauthorized recruitment.

We honestly hope this won't happen again, and have taken actions to remove Lady_Osu from the faction. Thank you for your understanding (hopefully).

Ps: I think that it's possible to create admin levels with customized access to commands, you should look into it.

Reactions: Lecic
    Status
    Not open for further replies.