Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    again, did you even read it?
    No and it doesn't matter.
    You severly ruined the experience on the server for other people and for that we banned you. We are not going to unban anytime soon.
    Now stop posting in this thread.

Reaction score
    ermagerd, are you kidding me? I've changed! please read the post, its the only thing i wish for you to do right now

Daeridanii

Detail Devil
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We are not going to unban anytime soon.
    That's a reasonable decision on your part - I've been studying the infraction(s) which lead up to this, and a lengthy ban is exactly the decision I would have made. However, as time goes on, we all must adapt to the changes that occur, in both the game and the player. While FireG0dz is banned for a currently undefined length of time, I think that a permanent ban is simply not the correct response. Why?
    • FireG0dz should be given a chance to prove themselves as both a capable builder, and a respectful and constructive member of the SM community - not kicked out permanently for a wrong committed beforehand. Give them a chance to prove themselves, and if no further incidents occur on the server which we are currently playing - well, why not give it a try?
    So, go ahead - make your decisions, which will most likely result in a singular outcome, which shall go unnamed. I however think that you are making a serious mistake in permanently banning a builder who is showing great potential in our collaborative projects. In fact, you might even disregard this post, put on a TL;DR tag. That's your decision to make, not mine. All I'm doing is stating my opinions and my reasons for them.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    That's a reasonable decision on your part - I've been studying the infraction(s) which lead up to this, and a lengthy ban is exactly the decision I would have made. However, as time goes on, we all must adapt to the changes that occur, in both the game and the player. While FireG0dz is banned for a currently undefined length of time, I think that a permanent ban is simply not the correct response. Why?
    • FireG0dz should be given a chance to prove themselves as both a capable builder, and a respectful and constructive member of the SM community - not kicked out permanently for a wrong committed beforehand. Give them a chance to prove themselves, and if no further incidents occur on the server which we are currently playing - well, why not give it a try?
    So, go ahead - make your decisions, which will most likely result in a singular outcome, which shall go unnamed. I however think that you are making a serious mistake in permanently banning a builder who is showing great potential in our collaborative projects. In fact, you might even disregard this post, put on a TL;DR tag. That's your decision to make, not mine. All I'm doing is stating my opinions and my reasons for them.
    Banned means banned.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The reason for the ban is the following:
    • Firegodz destroyed another player's build which did not have completely up to date backups ruining hours of work possibly more.
    • Multiple complaints from other players about Firegodz
    • Firegodz interupted a test fight between two smaller ships with a ship more than 4 times that size, ramming both ships and causing a tremendus amount of lag.
    We have yet to actually decide for how long this ban will be but it will not be lifted till we know that Firegodz won't do things like that again.
    Firegodz says for him/herself that he/she has problems with his/her mood and that it can alter itself quickly resolving in rash and incredible stupid reaction as seen many times before, this is another reason why the ban is still in place.
    I do personally not trust this person with how he behaves and with the complaints I have heard about him on my server and therefore I do not see him fit to be whitelisted again in at least the next few months.

We as server admins and owners haven't made an unfair ban before without good reason and this is yet another ban with a good reasoning behind it. There is no need for you to question our decision on weather or not we shall allow Firegodz to be on our server.
    So I say good day to you and keep your pet out of this thread.

So, enlighten me, which part did you find "funny?"
    This is not the place for that.
    [doublepost=1469483469,1469483439][/doublepost]
    Your inability to understand and respect the admins decision of "BANNED MEANS BANNED" is hilarious.
    This is definitely not tha place for that.

Reaction score
    Answers to your problems with me:
    • I'm off the medication, so no more mood swings.
    • Now that i have a purpose, i won't be tp'ing around in a titan causing lag and complaints.
    • Again, i have a purpose, and im off the meds.
    I understand how mad you are at me, but i hope you can forgive me as all those issues have been promised never to happen again, and will not due to the reasons above. Now, im hungry, so ill be off for a while.
    Thanks for reading,
    FireG0dz

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Answers to your problems with me:
    • I'm off the medication, so no more mood swings.
    • Now that i have a purpose, i won't be tp'ing around in a titan causing lag and complaints.
    • Again, i have a purpose, and im off the meds.
    I understand how mad you are at me, but i hope you can forgive me as all those issues have been promised never to happen again, and will not due to the reasons above. Now, im hungry, so ill be off for a while.
    Thanks for reading,
    FireG0dz
    We have yet to actually decide for how long this ban will be but it will not be lifted till we know that Firegodz won't do things like that again.
    [doublepost=1469484225,1469484118][/doublepost]
    IGN- tuvy

Why you want to join the server- build ships for trident

Example of your work-does this count?

Your favorite type of cake- german chocolate
    I would love if you have some starmade builds to show us.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IGN- tuvy

Why you want to join the server- build ships for trident

Example of your work-does this count?

Your favorite type of cake- german chocolate
    From The Depths is a great game, but we need Starmade pictures. :P

FireG0dz, the admin team will convene at a later date to discuss your case, and a decision will be made then.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    From The Depths is a great game, but we need Starmade pictures. :p

FireG0dz, the admin team will convene at a later date to discuss your case, and a decision will be made then.
    well, i haven't got the chance to build a "big" permanent ship but i built like a frigate/fighter

Last edited:

Crashmaster

I got N64 problems but a bitch ain't one
    Reaction score
    Obvious report from officer Jackass McGoodmemory;

...I just found out we should never have accepted you since you did not apply with pictures of your own ships but rather a hull made by another player...
    ...I see why im not on due to ship issues...
    IGN - FireG0dz
    ...Example of Builds:
    It is made with permission I see.
    Azteck_MK1

...i hope you can forgive me as all those issues have been promised never to happen again...

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    well, i haven't got the chance to build a "big" permanent ship but i built like a frigate/fighter
    Accepted! Thanks for the build pic.
    It is made with permission I see.
    Azteck_MK1
    yeah, im not the best with hulls, but i completely refitted the ship and repainted it twice. The only things that are truly and completely mine are the torpedoes
    We've already said it's going to our team for evaluation. Please be patient.

Status
    Not open for further replies.