Status
    Not open for further replies.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'd like to give a shoutout and a big thanks to Tunk for the donation he just made to the server. We've been tight on funds lately, and were it not for him we'd have no way to pay for the server this month.

Thanks for keeping the lights on, dude.

Reaction score
    IGN-TFG26

Why you want to join the server-because my computer is having trouble with singleplayer but does fine with servers... such sadness

Example of your work- I currently have a long term build called "The Dragon Fang"

Your favorite type of cake- ALL CAKE THAT IS SWEET!

extra info for no reason- I am also kinda new to the game... well... I DO have some hours on my back... but only some over 100 hours :(

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN-TFG26

Why you want to join the server-because my computer is having trouble with singleplayer but does fine with servers... such sadness

Example of your work- I currently have a long term build called "The Dragon Fang"

Your favorite type of cake- ALL CAKE THAT IS SWEET!

extra info for no reason- I am also kinda new to the game... well... I DO have some hours on my back... but only some over 100 hours :(
    I need pictures of your work. doesnt matter if it's finished or not

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Quick question, how active is your server?
    The server gets more and more active the more people that apply. And as Artificer said there tend to be a lot of activity here and there, sometimes even too much (either that or the fools are building too big again).

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    The server gets more and more active the more people that apply. And as Artificer said there tend to be a lot of activity here and there, sometimes even too much (either that or the fools are building too big again).

Just curious seeing as the server I'm on is..... well it's pretty close to dead. I enjoy building and working on my projects but it's also cool to have a community.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Just curious seeing as the server I'm on is..... well it's pretty close to dead. I enjoy building and working on my projects but it's also cool to have a community.
    Well you could always just try out the server to see if you like it. All you need to do is make a simple application.

Reaction score
    Application form- 13 Dec 2015

IGN- Col_Kurtz

Why you want to join the server- I'm looking for a laid back community to build with and learn from.

Example of your work- See attachment below. NOTE: WIP

Your favorite type of cake- Red Velvet

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Application form- 13 Dec 2015

IGN- Col_Kurtz

Why you want to join the server- I'm looking for a laid back community to build with and learn from.

Example of your work- See attachment below. NOTE: WIP

Your favorite type of cake- Red Velvet

Accepted, will whitelist you shortly

Reactions: Col_Kurtz
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Just a note, removing storage blocks seems to cause a NullPointerException which crashes the server on next autosave in the current build. so try to do work with storage in singleplayer mode. Bug reported on the client end, dont know if this has been reported by someone else on the server end of another server.

Reaction score
    Just a note, removing storage blocks seems to cause a NullPointerException which crashes the server on next autosave in the current build. so try to do work with storage in singleplayer mode. Bug reported on the client end, dont know if this has been reported by someone else on the server end of another server.

So it was you?! Lol well at least you figured it out :) Thanks for the update btw. Way better than just sitting back and not knowing what happend :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So it was you?! Lol well at least you figured it out :) Thanks for the update btw. Way better than just sitting back and not knowing what happend :p
    Same thing happened earlier today by someone else,except the server got rebooted real quick since one of the managers was on. but yeah it was me this time qq.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Col_Kurtz
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Same thing happened earlier today by someone else,except the server got rebotted real quick since one of the managers was on. but yeah it was me this time qq.
    Naughty Walle!!!! Naughty Naughty naughty! Coal for you! :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.