Bug Nothing happens after Launcher

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    After I git start game, nothing happens. This started after updating to the latest release, and kept getting a texture loading error that crashed the game during loading. After i did a repair through the launcher, all the textures were swapped. After a fresh install of Starmade, nothing happens after clicking 'Start Game' on the launcher. Memory settings are the same as they were before when it worked.

Windows 10 64-bit
    GTX 760 2Gb graphics card
    i5-4670k 3.40 GHz processor
    8 Gb Ram

I've done a fresh install of Starmade, have java completely up to date and at 64 bit, all graphics drivers up to date, and have tried moving Starmade to a different place on my computer.

Log: logs.rar

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Go to the StarMade/Data/textures/block/ folder and unzip any .zip files found in the folder and any of it's subfolders. You should end up with .png or or paint.net files.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    [2016-03-20 19:08:42] java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Starmade\native\windows\x64\OpenAL64.dll: %1 is not a valid Win32 application

from your logfile

maybe search for open AL drivers for Win1o ?
    or try to rollback to an older version of starmade to see if that then works (than backup that native folder and update again) if that than isnt working overwrite it with the backup.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Up to date on OpenAL from what I can tell, and tried a rollback before posting here originally and it didn't work then. Thanks for the advice though.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    are you using the new or the old Launcher ?
    if it is the old one try to make a clean install with the 64bit version of the new Launcher.
    that one does bundle its own Java maybe that works then.

cant give any clever advice other wise .. i am not going to upgrade to Win10 for that sorry