Should have Badge?

• Total voters

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I don't know how to do this, so I'mma get to the point. There are 2 badges that AtraUnam should rightfully own in my honest opinion, so I'm going to list them and explain why.

Master Builder;
    Atra has successfully submitted a fleet that was accepted to be put ingame as a NPC faction. What? That alone should be valid enough reason to at least get Bronze, but if you need more reason, then check out her Community content page. Mechs? Fighters? How about a Salvager where every crew member has their own unique bedroom? A Template for modular mech building? She doesnt have a lot of content, but everything is unique and distinct, whether it be proper use of Asymmetry in details, unique RP interior and crew personalization, Very detailed bridges that actually look functional.

She also created an RNG ship generator, Which with a few pokes can automagically combine different parts to give even the most basic of scrubs a very nice small ship, either for use right then and there, or for inspiration for your own builds. It really is underused in my honest opinion.

Wired for Logic Gold;
    If you take a close look at any of the mech logic, or the logic involved in the RNG ship maker, its beyond simply "being good" at logic. A lot of the high end extensive logic systems actually start out as AtraUnam and Jaaskinal constantly improving on the other's design. It's weird for one to have gold and the other to not.

I dont know. I am bad at explaining my reasonings. I still Nominate. God damn you Crusade

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    om nom nominate :u

Reaction score
    • Supporter
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    Since atra does some awesome and weird logic stuff i think everyone agrees on the logic gold badge.

The master builder badges are a bit harder to judge since there are opinions about design involved. In my opinion the fleet submissions are great. (I like the orange one especially. :D) I think it´s enough to see that she knows what she´s doing with shapes and colors. I´m not browsing the CC a lot so it´s the first time I saw this salvager and it´s awesome. In conclusion i think that master builder bronze is completely justified.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Can atra get a special server breaking badge, so that everyone else has fair warning to never ever let her connect?

Thalanor

CEO Snataris Colonial Fleetyards
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I voted for 3 things on this poll. You may guess which 3!

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I'm not qualified to say yay or nay for Master Builder, but Logic Gold? Hear!

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    yay for masterbuilder gold! atleast silver!
    and yes for logic gold,dat mech!

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!

Chuck Norris approves
    Make this real or prepare to be destroyed