Implemented No enemies mode?

Reaction score
    I know that enemies are a big part of the game, but sometimes i want to mess around in creative mode without getting attacked by enemies.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    In the game configs, it is possible to disable AI spawning, which should allow for there to not be naturally spawning pirate fleets. For pirate stations, you can remove the BP's from the station folder for pirates. Then, when creating a new world, there will not be any more pirate stations or fleets. But remember, if you want both of those back, you have to undo the steps above.

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You can go to the blueprint menu and change the permissions (this only works as long as you're an admin, but I guess you're talking about singleplayer so this shouldn't be a problem). If there is no ship the pirates can spawn you may receive a message telling you the pirates can't spawn any ships. To avoid this message you can give the pirates something unarmed.
    Alternatively, if you only use a low amount of sectors, you can use the /chmod command to make the used sectors save, for more information I suggest you check out the wiki.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I wish "Creative Mode" would temporarily deactivate blueprint spawning by the computer in singleplayer.

You can uncheck "Enemies" permissions in each blueprint to keep the pirates from spawning that blueprint, but it will take some time to make that change on all the Isanths.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    if you faction your base and dock what your working on they will be invincible to the pirates.also try to make your ase a few sectors away from pirate bases.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    yup,as people above said.
    you can do this in multiple ways

First is to go to your starmade instalation folder.
    find the server.cfg file,open it with notepad or wordpad
    find:
    ENABLE_SIMULATION = true //Universe AI simulation (change to false)
    ENEMY_SPAWNING = true //Enables enemy spawing (change to false)

second.. as they said.if you are in singleplayer,just go to the blueprint menu and change the permissions

also,a good tip is if you are admin,or in singleplayer,just go (teleport) to void sectors in between galaxies..
    they are now fully empty as of the latest update. so you wont find pirate stations there or anything else really.