No confirmation email

Reaction score
    Please help me.
    I made an account NiT3Tr4cK3r yesterday (or the day before), could log into the launcher like normal, but now I can't seem to log into the forums.
    Seems like I need to verify my email adress.

Now, the problem is, I never got a verification email.
    Now I MAY know why. It also says when I want to login "Email not found", which makes no sense unless I made 1 small typo in the email while creating the account.

So, my question here is, can a dev help me out here, answering the question whether I made a typo while typing the email, or that I did write it correctly but never got a verification mail?

Cause I'm not gonna post question and such on this account talking about my other one where the other problem/question occurs that I actually wanted to log into the forums for.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Make sure to check your spam folder. Sometimes it ends up in there.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Well, there's no forum account with the username: NiT3Tr4cK3r

I do see a registry account with that username and the email appears to be valid. Are you able to login to the Registry? StarMade Registry - StarMade Citizen Registry

If so, all you need to do is click the login button on the forum and your account will be automatically created on SMD.

If not, you'll need to reset your password here: StarMade Registry - Reset Password

Reaction score
    Well, there's no forum account with the username: NiT3Tr4cK3r

I do see a registry account with that username and the email appears to be valid. Are you able to login to the Registry? StarMade Registry - StarMade Citizen Registry

If so, all you need to do is click the login button on the forum and your account will be automatically created on SMD.

If not, you'll need to reset your password here: StarMade Registry - Reset Password
    At the registry I don't get an error of anything being invalid when I use the NiT3Tr4cK3r username, but it says I need to verificate the email. Till this day still never got an email in ANY of my mails. So I still think I made a typo in the given email...

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    The problem may be caused by two almost similar registry accounts.

One is named:
    N1T3Tr4cK3r

The other one:
    NiT3Tr4cK3r

The first one has the e-mail-address confirmed under an @hotmail.com account, the second is unconfirmed under an @hotmail.nl account.
    The part before the @ seems to be identical, except some upper and lowercase differences.

So a registry login with the first account would work properly.
    Trying to authenticate or create an SMD account with the second one would fail as it is not activated yet.

If you need help with sorting things out or remove the accounts and start fresh, please create a support ticket here.
    We can talk about e-mail-addresses and usernames freely there, without making your personal details public.

- Andy