Nightmare faction. An entirely new faction of ships.

Reaction score
    You know, it actually would. Just one problem, I\'d look like a bit of a prick naming them after myself. XD

Reaction score
    But you didnt, i named the faction ;) also we named you after the faction right?? ;) see, no worries, and after creating so much cool content, youd be in your rights to have them named after your avatar. It not like your naming them \"John Doe\'s Minions\" or something lame

Reaction score
    Ok, let\'s say I go with \"omen\" something. Now I need something more...

Dread Omens

Dark Omens

Void Omens

Abyssal Omens (Though I was considering calling the mothership the \"Abyss\" if I do make one.)

Still gotta find one that fits.

Reaction score
    Decided to go with \"Nightmares\" it seemed the best fit, unless I hear something better down the road.

Also the Phantom class Cruiser is making progress at about 30-40ish percent done, the size of this cruiser is what most would classify on these forums as a dreadnought or titan, so these take a lot of time, and will take even more with each one after this.

To save on the build times, I\'m making the interiors hollow with exception to living space interiors, which yes these ships have, but minimalistically so. The cruiser will be the first vessel with a significant increase in walkable interior space, as the ship will fill the role of a sort of mini-carrier, with the battlecruiser only slightly bigger, and pure combat role.

Reaction score
    Any progress on the Cruiser, blackomen? Im really excited for it! :)

Reaction score
    It\'s making slow progress, I\'ve been busy the last two days, the front is basically done, just need to finish the rear mostly, and detail it a bit more.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Those are some sexy ships you\'ve made yourself, I\'ve got to try building with an alien-like style in mind. Anywho would love to be a part of this, can\'t wait to see what you build next.

Reaction score
    Like the ship designs, look good and would be a nice addition to a servers spawned enemies.

As for names, The ship style and purple color makes me think of Call of Cthulhu.

So how about Outer-Omen, Omen of Dagon, or Unspeakable Omen

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Perhaps he doesn\'t want other people to have them. Or maybe he\'ll add one after he finishes them all. We can hope :D

Reaction score
    I hope he makes a download link cause this faction sounds BADA$$

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    But despite that, it is a good usage of gifs for shorter posts and to keep an unusual theme on any ship size.

I like it especially because AS strafe is easier than QE strafe.