NGE Shipyard

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I have no audio (no microphone), and it is a software I downloaded less than 5 minutes ago....soooo here I will post the youtube link in about 10 minutes once it has uploaded.

Also, I will soon upload a link to the walkthrough of the frame of my newest Dreadnought-Class Ship
    Here is a quick look at my current (almost none completed) set of ships. (it is set #3)
    Most are far from completed as I am on almost 4 hours a day, but am working while I am on, so only get about 30 minutes of building in, and I work on about 7-14 ships at a time instead of just one.
    The first ship has enough salvaging power to right your name in a planet in seconds, but is mainly a carrier/home-base ship.
    While some ships are only the frame still, others such as my 3:1 TIE Fighter are more or less completed as well as my new standard issue GXR9-Black Fighter that you see in the very beginning, and my R7-2 Turret/Interceptor Drone ship that you see both naked and covered in black hull. It has been designed for damage and speed, and can be outfitted with 12 small turrets, or used as a turret itself depending on the circumstances, and can take out a pirate station aswell as 2-3 pirate ships without taking the shields down.

Last edited:

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I will upload the link here in this comment for the NGE Ships, the others were my own personal designs.

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    http://imgur.com/a/gJSSz#0

Here's my proudest completed fighter.
    Sorry about the pics next to it, I have 3 monitors atm and forgot to disconnect 1 of them for the screenshot soooo ya....

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    New Dreadnought Design, known simply as, the Tera X34.

This is the skeleton of my new ship, I have already designed all of the rooms, and just have to build them onto the skeleton, and refit it all, I will be adding shiz tons of hangers and subsystems, will probably take me a month to finish this one.

It should have a VERY extensive interior the size of most bases, simply because it is meant to be a mothership class and will be about .7km long.

Reactions: idiotplaysgames

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Sorry about the audio, didn't realize I was recording audio on either video.....ignore the comedian PLEASE

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Looking for suggestions, I have alot of the interior built on this ship im working on, and even with the 86k mass I am able to cloak for about 3 minutes before it burns out the 4 billion energy supply at 10m regen, anyone wanna explain a more energy efficient way to cloak?

Questions- More Cloaking Modules=Less Energy, or More Energy?

Last edited:
    Reactions: idiotplaysgames
    Reaction score
    Looking for suggestions, I have alot of the interior built on this ship im working on, and even with the 86k mass I am able to cloak for about 3 minutes before it burns out the 4 billion energy supply at 10m regen, anyone wanna explain a more energy efficient way to cloak?

Questions- More Cloaking Modules=Less Energy, or More Energy?
    Don't know if anything has been changed, but as far as i know multiple cloaking modules won't help. As far as i know jamming and cloaking at a time will drain 1500 e/s per mass. Since you can only build 10 power generators with 250 e/s regen, more regen won't help. But since power storage increases itself exponentially you can stack those even more to stay cloaked for even longer time.

Perma cloaked ships are most efficient if you go for a few long power generator strips in xyz directions hitting 1 million e/s. Than you can build additional modules like weapons/thrusters.
    I personally wouldn't recommend cloaking/jamming for ships with more than 1 million e/s. But it seems to be a interesting way to build a huge power storage to be able to stay cloaked with big ships.

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    yes, I know of the 1mill cap, but I bumped it to 10m as it takes to long to recharge otherwise, also, I suppose I'll just bump it up to about 9b storage, thanks Drag.
    Also, I mostly want to be able to cloak for short periods of time to escape, not so much for stealth

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So...I now have fully stocked bedrooms/rackrooms, bathrooms, mess halls and kitchens with hallways and a veritable heating and cooling system (for the bedrooms and mess rooms, the rest are all heated against the cold space as unlike airplanes they cannot take in air to heat the interior, so ya) now I was wondering on a suggestion for the engine design, no matter how small. I already have a few designs for the largers and a couple smallers but hey, any input to help it come together is welcome, although it does look a bit unconventional -.-

-EDIT-

I now have a water filtration system and bathrooms almost finished but the question is.....with a crew of 700....how many pee at once >.>
    as in how many toilets should I have?

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    This is the shipyard for the New Galactic Empire...
    Most ships that are posted are what we have/or have modified.
    Not all of the ships will be Empire ships, some will be custom built by me or our engineers.
    Please do not post pics/ships/stats if you are not in the NGE unless a NGE member has asked you to do so.

Constructive Criticism is allowed, however saying that a ship 'sucks' or is crappy, will NOT be tolerated and the post will be deleted.

Feel free to comment on any of the designs and let us know what you think!

http://starmadedock.net/threads/new-galactic-empire.52/
    There is the link to our forum page.

Cool work, do you even do small fighter ships?
    Just one thing...
    however saying that a ship 'sucks' or is crappy, will NOT be tolerated and the post will be deleted.
    You can't delete posts :eek: