NGE Shipyard

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    This is the shipyard for the New Galactic Empire...
    Most ships that are posted are what we have/or have modified.
    Not all of the ships will be Empire ships, some will be custom built by me or our engineers.
    Please do not post pics/ships/stats if you are not in the NGE unless a NGE member has asked you to do so.

Constructive Criticism is allowed, however saying that a ship 'sucks' or is crappy, will NOT be tolerated and the post will be deleted.

Feel free to comment on any of the designs and let us know what you think!

http://starmadedock.net/threads/new-galactic-empire.52/
    There is the link to our forum page.

Last edited:

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Still taking pictures, and yes I am =).
    Most of them are BIIIG ships and I want to be precise.

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    If anyone cares to help me, PM me or post links to ANYTHING that has to do with the Eclipse-Class Super Star Destroyer. I plan to make it in 1:1 or 1:10 depending on bleh, anyways it's 17500M long and not very shallow either...so I need all the help I can with the detail, as I want it to be perfect with enough shields and weapons to counter the super weapon it will have....server crash 2.0

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    If anyone cares to help me, PM me or post links to ANYTHING that has to do with the Eclipse-Class Super Star Destroyer. I plan to make it in 1:1 or 1:10 depending on bleh, anyways it's 17500M long and not very shallow either...so I need all the help I can with the detail, as I want it to be perfect with enough shields and weapons to counter the super weapon it will have....server crash 2.0
    What we need...is the Ultimate Super Weapon. "That's no moon..."

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    THE NEWEST ADDITION TO THE NGE FLEET. THE HARROWER CLASS STAR DESTROYER. THESE WILL MAINLY DISTRIBUTE SCOUT FIGHTERS ACCROSS THE GALAXY.

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    pffft 1:1....thats the size of 50 sectors isnt it?

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Boredom of my regular 3d modeling and house plane design led me to building these ships using starmade =)

Reaction score
    I'm not sure whether or not I should be annoyed that someone beat me to the punch. I was working on this, then when the update came, the game decided it's now a modded ship, and won't let me spawn it. :( Oh well, its probably better if someone who knows what they're doing builds this :D

If you need pics, does this help?

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    why don't we both do it =), even if our exteriors match (which they most likely won't) our interiors and specs will be nothing alike XD. DOOOO IT

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Why don't you guys both build it, and we see who's is better. The way we do that? Pvp! Who's ever wins, is in the fleet.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Was it deleted Zyph? If so you can find it somewhere in the server files I think.