NGE Shipyard

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I cannot delete posts, but I would have gone to a moderator/admin and done everything in my power, eventually we will has ships from everyone in the NGE not just me, and I do not want anyone's creativity to be discouraged.
    Oh, and yes I do make fighters. I have about 40 different fighters of varying sizes and uses. Some for precious mining (theoretically of course), and what not. Thanks for the input btw =).

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I get a you do not have permission to view this resource or something silly.

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    they flagged it and all my other stuff as spam....great

-EDIT-

seems they deleted them aswell, i'll upload to a third party site later I geuss...

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Here you can see the mid way finished part of the main section of my interior. I have a water storage tanks, a half finished oxygen garden, several barracks for lower class crew ( about 204 if i remember right with 56 for the engineers, after all only 1/3 crew will ever sleep at one time, choose your bunk mates wisely). I have also added a few empty and seemingly useless rooms that will house the new logic blocks once they are released, and I have left enough for for the entire ship to be automated.

Sorry, still no working mic, seems to need to be re soldered a bit, but I don't own a soldering iron at the moment.
    Also, I plan to still do a video over the Empire ships, but I am having a little trouble importing them atm, so once I get that sorted I will upload it.

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    12,480,000 docking space currently divided between 4 hangers, with 3 more hangers about 600,000m space each.
    I made the 4 hangers that size to be able to each hold a fighter carrier inside, or just fighters without the carrier.
    Btw, most of these posts will be updated with pics.

Reaction score
    Nice! I like seeing someone who is interested in the RP possibilities.

Are they really going build more automation into SM?

That would be awesome!

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3

So here is the hanger, one of 4 and each have a 3120000 block capacity with windows around it so pilots in the bay can see fights outside and take it all in before they have to launch.

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3

So here is this new fighter I am making.
    And I will credit the idea and basis ship I used when making it in the morning as I forget the names atm.

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The latest escape shuttle design is almost complete. It fits a maximum of 126 people, with nothing but the basic defense and salvage capabilities so that should your crew escape the battle they may start over, as I noticed most escape shuttles don't address this issue. Also it has been built to be large and rather clunky, because lets face it, ALL escape shuttles in reality are that way. It is rather small, but has the capability to reach peak speed on almost any server in moments. It topped out when testing at 1300km but that was also the server max speed, so I have no idea just how fast it goes.

Also, if anyone can tell me, I have built some internal generators that make 1m/sec and store around 850m, could I recharge the main ship with power drainers? If so I plan to install 2-4 of these for backup power, as the main ship has no onboard cannons, but the turrets shoot at 3km, are ALMOST self sufficient, but I plan to be able to fly away and shoot for as long as it takes, and that could require a bit of extra power.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    THE NEWEST ADDITION TO THE NGE FLEET. THE HARROWER CLASS STAR DESTROYER. THESE WILL MAINLY DISTRIBUTE SCOUT FIGHTERS ACCROSS THE GALAXY.
    u did send them as scouts... there scouting my base since i removed them from ur posssetion

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Curious myself....I have noticed a number of my ships go missing, including ones I faction...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    nasszone
    this is Jango Fett here
    and im talking about unfactioned harower star destroyers

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Already knew that you had those XD

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    as the NGE is no longer active, could you please close this thread admins? or put a lock on future posts at least

I will open a personal shipyard next week i spose