NewRomanEmpire

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    So... now that RomanEmpire is gone...
    Who is going to rule the Eastern and Western empire ?

Jebediah1

FlyingZeene_TNT, Emperor of NRE. (Scipio)
    Reaction score
    So... now that RomanEmpire is gone...
    Who is going to rule the Eastern and Western empire ?
    East ofc
    [doublepost=1502321162,1502321080][/doublepost]to make it clear, the NRE has offically disbanded, we were a coalition loosely held together by weak friendships. With some of our leadership leaving and me being the only leader. I am not willing to Continue it, with the disband means that the majority of our faction has scattered to a diverse amount of other factions. Mainly OAS, some have the option of joining our LvD allies or OOB. The majority so far seems to be for OAS. Its not over though, it simply means we will be playing under different banners. May our legacy continue, aganist all odds we made it from a brierie shithole to a very influencal SM factions in only a few months. We have created talented players. It has been nice playing with you all. may our legacy countinue and I hope to see you in the future.

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    East ofc
    [doublepost=1502321162,1502321080][/doublepost]to make it clear, the NRE has offically disbanded, we were a coalition loosely held together by weak friendships. With some of our leadership leaving and me being the only leader. I am not willing to Continue it, with the disband means that the majority of our faction has scattered to a diverse amount of other factions. Mainly OAS, some have the option of joining our LvD allies or OOB. The majority so far seems to be for OAS. Its not over though, it simply means we will be playing under different banners. May our legacy continue, aganist all odds we made it from a brierie shithole to a very influencal SM factions in only a few months. We have created talented players. It has been nice playing with you all. may our legacy countinue and I hope to see you in the future.
    You have a legacy?

Jebediah1

Reaction score
    O___________o
    to oversimplfy yes indeed we were great at the art of shitpost
    [doublepost=1502330149,1502329500][/doublepost]Oh and Calhoun, atleast we did more then what Thyrn did lewl.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So when will new Eastern Roman empire or new byzantine pop up?

:p

Good luck and have fun

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    here we go again lads strap in and keep your desalination handy

Jebediah1

Reaction score
    I updated dis so it looks less like a meme