NewRomanEmpire

Jebediah1

FlyingZeene_TNT, Emperor of NRE. (Scipio)
    Reaction score
    TERRORIST ATTACK

9/24/17 a new recruit NRE member was brutally slaughtered by Trinovan terrorists in the Light vs Dark Galaxies.

At around 7:00 that night Scipio was in the midst of establishing a forward Light vs Dark outpost and trying to recruit the natives. One of the recruits went out to the miner to get resources to spawn in his potato when all of a sudden a terrorist attack lead by FlyingDebris went wildly out of control. Unexpectedly a Trinovan ship uncloaked and released a load of anti matter cannons, destroying the NRE recruit instantly while he was doing a space walk.

The official NRE leadership had announced this to be a declaration of war from the Union of Intergalactic states. NRE and allies have used this as justification for a complete invasion of the LvD Galaxies.

EDIT: fixed the goddamn date

Last edited:
    Reactions: NaStral

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    okay two things

one you got the month wrong

two, it was a deliberate attack by a cruiser, using missiles.

An attack that came in response to this:

You're the aggressor, we just took the initiative.

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Uh I don't recall mowing down an NRE Member

This is FAKE NEWS

Reaction score
    huh we did something at 8am central on a monday morning?
    [doublepost=1506382766,1506382526][/doublepost]remember the last time people called us terrorist?

Jebediah1

Reaction score
    okay two things

one you got the month wrong

two, it was a deliberate attack by a cruiser, using missiles.

An attack that came in response to this:

You're the aggressor, we just took the initiative.
    I kind and fucked up on the date

I never directly intended in direct combat, I was generally surprised you guys were playing a server. Figured I would join in ))))

It was a deliberate attack? I wasn't paying attention I was watching rick and morty when I heard some shots in my headset when the newb died. I didn't see the ship I just assumed it was a cloaker.
    I just posted this really for the sake of shitpost lol

And maybe some foreshadowing

Last edited:

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Nothing here has anything to do with you, Crash.

Go be offensive somewhere else.

Reaction score
    I was watching rick and morty
    To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volyaliterature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Jebediah1

Reaction score
    To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volyaliterature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE kittens- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
    wew nice shitpost

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    IMG_20171101_111244.jpg
    New Roman Empire car spotted in Sweden...

You guys are scaring me now...!!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    WERE BACK BITCHES,

that's right!

8/25/17 the NRE has been reassembled to remove Odium from every server in existance. With the NRE's reemergence means the TAA is a thing again.

RECRUITMENT :

We are currently open for recruitment.
    I will ask a series of questions in DM to see if your an alt or not. (we may ask for a voice check)

LEVELS AND MEMBERS:

Current members:

Emperor - Scipio

Colonial - Titus, X9r

Officer - Domitilla, Nutella, Rednexela, AgzChip, Pernicus

Private - RockCarcass

Levels -

Emperor - core founder leaders

Colonial - experienced proven officer, typically founder members

Officers - experienced player.

Private - scrub/mining slave

FLAG:View attachment 44169
    - Distant Lifeform

Current alliances:

Dovan Empire/OAS

OOB

All members of TAA

Current enemies:

Odium Pact(what's left of it)

Peashooter26

Salty Lecic/UIS

Im not posting ships fuck you morti
    Yo Scipio TGL is disbanded and im part of you now so update this old ass post

Skwidz

turtleStew
    Reaction score
    I've got nothing better to do so I guess I'll join.