NewRomanEmpire

IKindaCrashAlot

Part of the Most Nefarious Faction in Starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I usually like to write about them on Trident Foundries. But it's a pain in the ass writing a new editorial every time you gank somebody. Then redalert deletes it and writes his own so I just let him write our trident foundries page now even though it makes NRE look bad

So I've just made a YouTube channel where I upload every major engagement, a lot easier that way since it can't be edited or deleted. I'll just post a video in here and maybe copy paste the description into the thread as well

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    I usually like to write about them on Trident Foundries. But it's a pain in the ass writing a new editorial every time you gank somebody. Then redalert deletes it and writes his own so I just let him write our trident foundries page now even though it makes NRE look bad

So I've just made a YouTube channel where I upload every major engagement, a lot easier that way since it can't be edited or deleted. I'll just post a video in here and maybe copy paste the description into the thread as well
    Muh grammar tho ;-;

Lerith

The Spammer Of Nukes
    Reaction score
    I've always made ships on the back burner basically themed of roman gladiators...This seems interesting. Though the ship colors are confusing, And would have made more sense to be a red / yellow combination- But that's just opinion.

IKindaCrashAlot

Part of the Most Nefarious Faction in Starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yea but you lie, if we lose we report the loss accurately. Red is a moderator there because thats what he does. He records and reports accurate info.

But dont say u "forced odium retreat" when u jumped out on ur own video. That is particularly annoying and does not follow the guidelines of the wiki.
    The only reason I was able to jump was because I wasn't being attacked ))). That's like someone leaving the scene after a battle finishes and then saying "reeee he ran"
    [doublepost=1502256867,1502256827][/doublepost]Rip NRE 8/8/2017

Jebediah1

FlyingZeene_TNT, Emperor of NRE. (Scipio)
    Reaction score
    The NRE has been disbanded, most members are either going solo or joining somewhere else. Press F to pay respects