Bug New update problems

Reaction score
    So i updated my starmade and i can no longer see my ship. There are no errors that pop up for me. I can still try to wander around my ship but i cannot see anything except the logic connection lines. I attempt to move around and run into the walls. How can i fix this without loosing my ship? Are there others having this problem?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    There are a number of things that could be. Forum is littered with the issues. But assuming your playing single player I would find the server-database folder under your starmade installation and make a backup copy of the folder with your world name and rename it. I would suggest all people playing single player do this every now and again.

Reaction score
    Sounds like a pretty common problem, where the game refuses to load the chunks in. The usual work around is to exit game completely, clear your client cache (Main menu -> Tools & Mods -> clear client cache) and then log back in.

This usually works for me, and you won't lose anything in-game...

Reaction score
    if that happens to me (which it does) i exit to desktop and restart the game. then its fine

Reaction score
    mhm sadly, this rework doesn´t work for me.
    Even after multiple conversion in the new chunk System, I can´t see a singe block in the current Version.

Reaction score
    for me its not just the ship but the shop i was near too. everything was not loading except the lines from the logic, the space backdrop, and the light from the stars. Clearing the client cache might work? i have not tried that yet. I will report back if that works or if copying my world works.
    [doublepost=1471289806,1471288758][/doublepost]Using the beta launcher worked but the screen changes color. For example, in build mode i was moving around the ship and every so often the screen would get a blue-green tint to it and then a little later, go back to normal.