New(ish) Player - Capitol Ship WIP

Reaction score
    Would be good if there was connected textures... it at least for the thrusters it would look better... but the ship is looking good, are they shields on the back?

Reaction score
    They are for now, I\'m going to cover that fairly soon. Probably a little more thrust.

I\'m not quite sure what you mean by \"connected textures.\" CAre to explain? I\'m totally open to suggestion

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Connected textures are where the textures are either designed to flow seamlessly into one another, or in this case, where they would combine to make one big red thrust thingie.

On another note, I wonder how many of my soon-to-be finished battleships it would take to bring this beast down.

Reaction score
    That\'s what I figured, Just wanted to clarify. I\'ve finished with the native armament and sealed the hull. I also added a bridge. Hangars are done, I added two more. I think two. Maybe more. More docks than could feasibly be useful. I\'m taking a break, then I might start on turrets and texture. Here are some basic weapon stats: faced means the direction it is intended to fire relative ti the front of the ship. North and south for vertical.

44x AMC@ ~50,000 DPS each, faced 12, 3, 6, 9

1x AMC @ ~300,000 DPS, faced 12

36x SD-BB @ ~600 damage 30 radius each, Faced north

4x SD-BB @ ~ 700 danage 50 radius each, faced 12, 6

29x d1000 @ ~ 700 damage 40 radius each, faced 12, 3, 9

2x pulsator, they\'re huge. No idea the stats. Controlled by the same computer.

I\'m adding one or two huge turrets to compliment this, after that it\'s all anti fighter turrets.

Shields are still just below 13,000,000

Regen is like 74,000,000

storage is 6.7 billion.

Thrust is a lot. Mass is like 2/3 thrust right now. Around eight million blocks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well, you can see a f*cked up version in the bugs forum. I guess that just pushed back the release date a few days.

Reaction score
    Please ignore the giant turret, it\'s a concept. Or offer ideas on makeing it look better. either way

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would say make the barrels wider and much longer, or make the base a bit less fat.

Reaction score
    I just realized that this shows the dimensions oddly, the barrels are longer than they look and the base is a little less fat, but yeah I might exascerbate both of those. Or I might just start over again.