New Galactic Empire

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    May the Empire rule the galaxy with an iron fist!!! We will rid the galaxy of the pitiful Rebel Alliance and bring order to the galaxy.

Order of Command

Emperor - The emperor has full rule and final say on decisions over the empire

Senator - As Senators, you are the Diplomats of the Empire. You are also a part of the Imperial Council.

Admiral - Admiral's command large fleets of starships and hunt out the Rebels

Commander - Commanders are incharge of each individual ship under the command of the Admiral. They are also in charge of the large numbers of Stormtroopers on their ship, as well as pilots, ship actions, and fighter targets. They are overruled only by Admiral's and the Emperor.

Captains - Captains are incharge of the troops inside of the ship, and are incharge of all actions on the ground.

Sergant - Sergants lead small squads of Stormtroopers into battle on the ground.

Stormtroopers - Stormtroopers are the basic infantry and are always on the front lines.

Pilots - Pilots are the front lines in space. They have good manuvering skills and know how to fly their fighter.

Scout- Scouts are the backbone of the Empire. They infiltrate and loot. They explore the galaxy looking for our enemies.

Engineers - Enginers do routine repairs to fighters after heavy battles.

Battlefield Engineers - These are the ones who go in with many matrials to repair bases when nessesary in the middle of battle. Also, they will be incharge of repairing their assigned Star Destroyer in the middle of battle.

Application:

Name:

IGN:

Position applied:

Why you want to join The Empire:

Skills:

Allies: Caldera Empire,

Servers: Illusive (Main)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is in no way an attempt to actually \"rid\" the Star made universe of the RA. I am only doing this because I really like the empire.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    skills:im a good pilot im usefull in repairing but not creating

why I want to join:Because i dont like my single player and I want to play with real people but also want someone to call a freind sincerly Yourworstnightmare not really

CES

Reaction score
    The RA needs some competition, good luck and expand well!

Reaction score
    I see great potential in this faction and I wish to join

Ign: LordDarkness

Position applied: Comander

Why you want to join The Empire: I want to see growth in a faction and have an important spot

Skills: Killing, Mass destruction, Building weapons of mass destruction, and diplomacy

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    If not, I want to apply to be a Commander/Structural Engineer.

IGN:Saba

RLname:Cannon

---Commander

Because I am good under fire, I can pinpoint where I should fire to cause the most destruction, workwell alone or in a team, follow orders or come up with own battleplan without orders.

---Structural Engineer

Because I am escpecially good at designing massive invinsible Space Stations for cheap. (the last one I made had 50 turrets big enough to take out carrier class ships in moments while also having engines on them in need of *backup* fighters). My ship designers are unorthadox however, they are incredibly well defended and tested to hold up again a full size fleet so long as there are 1-3 support vessals along for the ride.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The server that we will use will be up this coming monday. Just got a new router and need to port the 4242 port.

Reaction score
    Name: Jacob Toole

IGN:TremFantasma

Position applied:any

Why you want to join The Empire:To help get rid of the rebels

Skills:i can repair pretty good as well as pilot any ship

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I think I am going to open a NGE shipyard forum. If thats cool with you. I\'ve finished a turret/interceptor multiclass ship recently, it has enough speed and firepower to flank larger capital class and small fighter ships fairly easily. I tested it against 3 of the UNC Condor and UNC MAMMOTH and won all of the rounds.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Name: brett

IGN: awesome270

Position applied: Admiral

Why you want to join The Empire: i love star wars

Skills: flying everything from a fighter to a titan

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    1:1? pffft whats that mean >.> mine are gonna be 1:2000 -.-

My drone design took on all of a pirate base by itself and won =) only a light/corvette class ship, only problem is not enough power to knock out shields on Capital Class and higher, but with 2-3 it can.

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    mmmm quite

^^^^

English guy (not really)