New Galactic Empire

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    That is one reason I liked them to.

Reaction score
    As current head of Dirae Crucem, I hereby offer an alliance, on Illusive at least for now. Also, you gents may be interested in contracting with DCI as an occasional shipwright, as our faction has a decently vested interest in replica ships, and have (as of this writing) we have one working replica Imperial Star Destroyer II, A fully funcitonal replica Acclimator II, and a 75-80% finished Dreadnaught Heavy Cruiser, with an interdectior, and a few black-budget level capital ships in the works. with most being available for a price.

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I wouldn\'t mind taking a look at that Star Destroyer, not use it, but see it for (better) reference, PM or post here if you wouldnt mind.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Thats the only one recently. Hope you finish!

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I do like it, but I found another design I like. That one is still back a generation in a sense. It\'s more Republic Style rather than one made by the Empire. The Empire had almost nothing but white, wheras Republic ship, troops, and buildings had streaks of color, kind of like that red.

It really is a good design, stats?

The one I\'am working on currently has about 3m regen, 2b storage, 3m shields, 24 turrets, and about 20 hangers, I downloaded the skeleton at 1:2 and its so big I can barely load it all...need to stop having skyrim and 3 web browsers open while im playing star-made -.-

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Empire ships over Republic. Also, the Venator doesn\'t have any power or thrusters as I\'m going to add those in the end when it\'s comepletely finished.

Reaction score
    I like the idea of starting with republic ships. You can move through a type of storyline. After time you will start to construc mor emodern imperial stations and ships like the Executer, and you everyday star destroyer.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well we could use them as older ships. One\'s that havent been refittied with Empire insignias and stuff like that

Reaction score
    Plus you can just use them as back-ups. Or you can use them as guidlines for prodrucing your own modernised star-destroyers and stuff like that. I\'m only suggesting.

Reaction score
    Hearing that the server is coming up soon, a plan of how things will run would be a good thing to begin constructing. Like stations and stuff.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think i have some bad news guys.

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!!

WE WILL BE STAGING OUR BASE OF OPPERATIONS ON THE ILLUSIVE SERVER!!! OUR OWN PERSONAL SERVER IS A NO GO!!! THE NEXT POST WILL BE THE IP TO ILLUSIVE!!!