new fox around..

Reaction score
    found this and i have to say so far im very impressed was playing around with it. i love it i think ima put the donation down once im paid next thursday lol id love to play mutiplayer but it wouldnt let me connect to any of the listed servers... if anyone needs id gladely setup a dedicated server that would always be on :D as long as someone will teach me how to play the game more XD cant figure out how to change what direction a block is facing for the life of me and the gravity block likes to troll me aperently but yep new guy around ready to dive right into the group lol

EDIT : oooohh people can be testers :eek: i would love to help with that. though Ill wait till im around abit longer before i start asking to join as a tester ^_^
    i dont have many complaints so far. movement seems abit tricky sometimes and sometimes when on a planet though i was only on one so far when trying to move stright up sometimes my movement would jump back down as if i moved up ward but then the game desided that wasnt an okay move. im not too sure also i placed a chest like block down on my ship and the game crashed >_> though im sure thats already known lol

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Welcome to StarMade.

There was a crash on placing a chest? Have you sent in a report?

Reaction score
    there was im sorry i didnt make a report i didnt think about it i had gone to bed ill screw with again today since ima play some more ^_^